• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ryewo[i dmfsOZI490w

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

because I have a problem okay :freeze:

Dude, you need to have some kind of budget, and a list of **** you need, and don't stray from either of them. I think a lot more people than we'd think overspend, but it's something you really need to get control over.

fogg

Reaction score

true but the sale went up after hours on Friday and I made the order then. so it could have been processed by the next morning
and it shouldn't take 3 days to tell me. by that time, there are no alternatives left in the sale

nomad's e-commerce is a joke. i've had the same thing happen to me multiple times (order something and then hear days later that it was out of stock) until i finally gave up on them after ordering 2 things a few weeks back and hearing nothing at all for 5 days. then i emailed to see if there was a problem and when i asked them, they tell me that 1 of the pieces was out of stock (and that they had noticed the day before, but i suppose just hadn't yet decided on the right time to tell me?).

they care about local customers first and just view anyone else as a nuisance.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, you need to have some kind of budget, and a list of **** you need, and don't stray from either of them. I think a lot more people than we'd think overspend, but it's something you really need to get control over.

I'm almost done with my list this season.

oriental rug cardigan
metallic grey silk pants
sparrow print jacket
underwear

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who will proxy me something from the Corner? I'm in Toronto, so someone from the Michigan to Maine region would be ideal, but I don't really care. I'm not averse to paying a fee for your time.

Years after I first saw their "Currently we do not serve your area, but we are coming soon" message, they still ship to Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Slovenia, and South Africa, but even though they are proudly "powered by Yoox" they can't serve one of Yoox's reliable Canadian customers. I find that very disappointing.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
If you need fee-free proxy feel free to pm me :)

am not sure how soon I'm going to TO so please don't select the hand-delivery option (though I'll be there again eventually ... promised snow and some others!)

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15% off wishlist items right now as well. (No Dries and some others tho)

Last edited:

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wishwantshop

But it has to have already been in your wishlist and no DVN, MMM, KVA, Jil or Bluemarine. Expires the 20th.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shah, where are you located?

Wishwantshop

But it has to have already been in your wishlist and no DVN, MMM, KVA, Jil or Bluemarine. Expires the 20th.

Have you tried? Sometimes on Yoox it works anyway if you add it to your dreambox and try to check out. Maybe they noticed and fixed the flaw.

It's quite sad how they don't ship to Canadians.

But any Croats in the house -- gotcha covered. :slayer:

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I am right now within the goegraphic region you've outlined, I assume with usps priority or even express if you want it fast and guaranteed ? Ups/fedex will probably be safer but I don't know about customs and costs for them :/

Corner code didn't work for me on stuff that's been in box, probably for the better but more damir never hurts (before his new insane collections hit the shelves trolling)

Last edited:

Feji

Reaction score
The Corner seems to be putting all their return inventory back online.... if you got something sniped under you during previous sales, it might be back online!

Ervell section went from 3 items to 10.
CP went from 3 items to 12.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics