• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hype1234

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention how great the customer service at Norse Store is. The boots I ordered from the sale didn't work out. After telling them that I got dinged with duties and taxes bringing them in (which I was somewhat prepared for) and that shipping back through fedex was around $200 (I was naive to buy in the first place), customer service offered to have them picked up by fedex and took care of the shipping. I think I'll be able to get my taxes back from fedex once I prove they've been returned also. It might not be the best place for overseas buyers to shop from if you are unsure of sizing, etc., but those in Europe would be crazy not to buy from these guys.

Last edited:

zazaza

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just wanted to mention how great the customer service at Norse Store is. The boots I ordered from the sale didn't work out. After telling them that I got dinged with duties and taxes bringing them in (which I was somewhat prepared for) and that shipping back through fedex was around $200 (I was naive to buy in the first place), customer service offered to have them picked up by fedex and took care of the shipping. I think I'll be able to get my taxes back from fedex once I prove they've been returned also. It might not be the best place for overseas buyers to shop from if you are unsure of sizing, etc., but those in Europe would be crazy not to buy from these guys.

Do you live on the moon and are they made out of lead?

Hype1234

Reaction score
Do you live on the moon and are they made out of lead?

That is what FedEx quoted me based on the dimensions/weight from the original tracking number. I think $180 from Vancouver to Copenhagen. Regardless, it's unrelated to the primary message of the post. Thanks for the comment.

On an unrelated note, this Gitman shirt is a good deal for anyone that is a small.

http://rodengray.com/shop/Stripe-BD-Oxford-Shirt-men.html?variantid=10870&designer=true

It might be priced wrong, since it's not marked as a sale item, but I do know they had been marked down a bit in a previous sale.

slam

Reaction score
Looks like Nordstroms has some APC stuff on sale I may kop. Are the denim's on sale here for 80 bucks the same quality denim that other retailers sell? Seems like this could be the cheapest pair of APC denim I have seen this year. I bought some for $120 6 months ago and love them.

endless402

Reaction score
argh...my order from nomad got cancelled cause they said that my order was "mislabeled" and it took them 3 days to figure that out. I bet someone bought it in store instead cause they forgot to process...

thenewjs

Reaction score
Looks like Nordstroms has some APC stuff on sale I may kop. Are the denim's on sale here for 80 bucks the same quality denim that other retailers sell? Seems like this could be the cheapest pair of APC denim I have seen this year. I bought some for $120 6 months ago and love them.
These are the chino material APC's. They are cut like the denim but with the chino material.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That is what FedEx quoted me based on the dimensions/weight from the original tracking number. I think $180 from Vancouver to Copenhagen. Regardless, it's unrelated to the primary message of the post. Thanks for the comment.

On an unrelated note, this Gitman shirt is a good deal for anyone that is a small.

http://rodengray.com/shop/Stripe-BD-Oxford-Shirt-men.html?variantid=10870&designer=true

It might be priced wrong, since it's not marked as a sale item, but I do know they had been marked down a bit in a previous sale.

who dumb enough to ship back using fedex non corp account.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

argh...my order from nomad got cancelled cause they said that my order was "mislabeled" and it took them 3 days to figure that out. I bet someone bought it in store instead cause they forgot to process...

lame. srry to hear.

Raindrop

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's a very busy store because of the foot traffic (downtown Toronto).

Wade

Reaction score
More drops on Tres Bien
Site isnt loading for me due to heavy traffic, though
Either way doubt there's anything good in my size left

mreggen

Reaction score
Grey lanvins in 44 for $180. Some other shoes left. Tops/shirts and outerwear pretty picked over, naturally. Not enough stuff in my cart to warrant an order

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just jumped on the TBS sale after already getting one order in at 50% off.

Details in the recent purchases thread but I got those Grey Lanvin's for $170 AUD. I've wanted that colour forever so very happy with that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads