• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Orange

Reaction score

to see the listings? or actually buy stuff before the sale starts... i know about the previews.

I think there's a way to do it too using the park and bond links. Usually the items that sell out are the ones that are also available on park and bond. Probably something you can do on park and bond to get to Gilt?

vents

Reaction score
Unionmade finally on sale - 40%.
Their sale is kinda weird. Says is final sale - 30% off from the price..then when I clicked the item it shows the full price instead of the discounted one. It only happens to some of the items though.

Joshua Lee

Reaction score
unionmade's sale items always goes back to full price for me. Anyone able to get it work properly?

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Their sale is kinda weird. Says is final sale - 30% off from the price..then when I clicked the item it shows the full price instead of the discounted one. It only happens to some of the items though.

Agreed the site is hella buggy.
And some of the descriptions are not of the items pictured.

Weird...

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What does a 42 in Mackintosh correlate to ?

I believe XL?

36- S
38- M
40- L
42- XL?

By deduction, just measure your chest size.
I'm a 38" and that's Medium. Worked out so far.

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, UnionMade is super screwy. I thought I lucked out in finding an out of stock size and I made an order.

Seems like they charged me for everything but that OOS item.
I hope they confirm before shipping, that was the only thing I wanted. Otherwise I wouldn't want the order.

Any have this happen?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads