• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what about those Dries sandals and the laceless Duckie browns?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dumb question: does that deal have to be used to apparel or can it be used on accessories?

andy15

Reaction score

Dumb question: does that deal have to be used to apparel or can it be used on accessories?

It can be used on anything on the store. I got a pair of Chinos, Shoes and mocc Socks using my certificate. The $50 automatically deducts when you make a purchase of $100+

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.moolala.com/deals/id/47UJEVR/bonobos

Moola is having a sale right now on a $100 gift certficate for $50. The gift certificates for Bonobos.com, which sells some nice Chinos.

If you use a referral link when signing up with Bonobos, you can get an additional $50 off(stackable), which gives you a total of $150 for $50.

If you wanna help out a broke college kid, you can use my referral link: http://www.bonobos.com/invite/hhoang26324
and we'll both save some money.

Has anyone tried to stack this w/ success? $50 for $150 worth of goods is a deal. Thinking about grabbing just a ton of socks and maybe a watch.

Islander

Reaction score
I'm going to try it right now, will let you know if it works. Pants look ugh but worst case scenario I can get those Abington mocs for my dad or some Pantherella socks like you said.

andy15

Reaction score
I ordered mine yesterday, they even threw in 3 day Select shipping for free. Not bad.

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Barney's Warehouse sale at the Los Angeles Convention Center started today. I went at 9 AM as I scored a couple pairs of Yuketen during the last sale. This sale is totally **** - don't bother. I left without even considering buying anything. Granted I was only looking at small/medium...but I did take a stroll through the larger sizes and it all looked uninteresting. Especially shoes. A few pairs of yellow painted MMM GATs which I think are pretty ugly anyway.

Wish i could have checked this out..

Islander

Reaction score

Moola is having a sale right now on a $100 gift certficate for $50. The gift certificates for Bonobos.com, which sells some nice Chinos.

If you use a referral link when signing up with Bonobos, you can get an additional $50 off(stackable), which gives you a total of $150 for $50.

If you wanna help out a broke college kid, you can use my referral link: http://www.bonobos.com/invite/hhoang26324
and we'll both save some money.

I ordered a shitload of Pantherella and Corgi socks and some other stuff, the $50 referral discount applies automatically but there was nowhere to enter the Moolala voucher code. I sent them a note asking them to apply it after the fact. We'll see what happens, w/e. I needed socks.

It can be used on anything on the store. I got a pair of Chinos, Shoes and mocc Socks using my certificate. The $50 automatically deducts when you make a purchase of $100+

The referral discount deducts but what about the voucher? You said was stackable, how did yours work?

I ordered mine yesterday, they even threw in 3 day Select shipping for free. Not bad.

You sounded like spam before but come on.

andy15

Reaction score
After you apply the referral discount, you click on checkout. Then it allows you to either pay with CC or a gift cert. Just cut and paste the certificate code onto it, once you get to the end, it applies the gift certificate discount and any extra you have to pay with a CC.

Islander

Reaction score
Ha ha not sure yet, will let you know when I hear from the vendor. It should work since I basically ended up with two vouchers for $50 off a $100 purchase, so if they have a problem with stacking them I will just do two $100 transactions instead of one $200 transaction. The socks look pretty nice, so downside is limited I guess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads