• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bsyde82

Reaction score
Alright, here is one that a lot of you guys will be interested in:

SSENSE - www.ssense.com -Up to 60% Off: Shop Higher Markdowns

anyone else experiencing major delays with ssense? Sucks because they're usually so fast, but for me an order placed on 11/28 is still "preparing for shipment"

at least they're responding to my queries though. I placed a pre-order off Harmony's website in early november, not a word from them since and they don't seem to respond to my customer service queries anymore, so beware of that shop.

withbluejeans

Reaction score
anyone else experiencing major delays with ssense? Sucks because they're usually so fast, but for me an order placed on 11/28 is still "preparing for shipment"

at least they're responding to my queries though. I placed a pre-order off Harmony's website in early november, not a word from them since and they don't seem to respond to my customer service queries anymore, so beware of that shop.

Ssense shipped quickly to me and processed my refund earlier in the Fall, but this might be less helpful as it wasn't during BF sales. For Harmony, I imagine a chargeback should work?

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm getting the sense all retailers are stacking up delays, no doubt due to pared down carrier service.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

at least they're responding to my queries though. I placed a pre-order off Harmony's website in early november, not a word from them since and they don't seem to respond to my customer service queries anymore, so beware of that shop._

I inquired yesteday about an order placed Nov 24. No shipping yet, but apparently expedited, and they gave me an additional 10% discount for the delay.

I'm not sure what is the issue, but Canada has been hit hard with the COVID/Influenza/RSV tridemic (my brother is a front line doc, and i do research, though not on any current projects), and as a result, absentiism is high. I imagine that labor shortages during high season is not at all helping matters.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. Order on 11/27 hasn’t shipped yet.

Reactions: 1up

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Farfetch - www.farfetch.com - EXTRA 20% OFF: OUR EDITORS' PICKS
For a limited time, you can shop the world's best selection of designer pieces with an extra 20% off, plus free shipping. This offer is available on selected full-price and sale items — start exploring now.

Mr.DealSeeker

Reaction score
Koio Shoes: 20-40% off the entire collection

I love this brand. Sneakers are expensive but great quality.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads