• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

illiterate

Reaction score
Bodega - www.bdgastore.com -
Bodega Semi-Annual Sale: Save up to 40%
Who would have thought that the high point of Summer would lead to the lowest prices of the season? It might be the heat stroke setting in but at Bodega we are offering a breeze cooler than a brand new air conditioner set to full blast. Up to 40% off our site's Sale section starting now.
I've only ordered once from Bodega a few months ago and it took them over 2 weeks to ship. Maybe I got unlucky but just a heads up.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've only ordered once from Bodega a few months ago and it took them over 2 weeks to ship. Maybe I got unlucky but just a heads up.
It's generally been good for me, but th retailer has been less consistent than some others.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Self Edge End-Of-Summer SALE - This Weekend!

se_summer_2022_sale-2084x2084.jpg

We're having an End-Of-Summer sale this weekend! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It's not often we have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% for four days; come by and check out our goods, we even have some new fall collections in stock including many recently received summer items from many of the lines we carry. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Self Edge Online & In-store Sale: Starts 9am (PDT) Friday, August 5 Ends 9am (PDT) Tuesday, August 9 ⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (excludes Good Art and hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PDT) Friday August 5, the coupon code will be good until 9am (PDT) Tuesday, August 9. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Coupon Code for 15% off in our online store: Summer22 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Shop Self Edge Online

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reeves Bespoke is having a sample sale next week. I think he does this about once or twice a year. I've been a bespoke customer for a long time. Check it out for yourself, if you've ever been curious, he'll be there to answer questions about Bespoke orders as well.

I've picked up a few things here and there 38-40 range gives good opportunities with minor alterations. The deals are often very good for the quality of work relative to full bespoke pricing but obviously won't be your own pattern but I think you'll do better than buying something at Brooks Brothers at full price. Quality of work is high level but obviously not a personal pattern and you'll be able to get alterations from them which makes a huge difference Imo (not sure on pricing).
Screenshot_20220807-105255_Instagram.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads