• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Crossposting from the Canoe Club thread:

Yoooooo,

So I was going through some planning type stuff with the team the other day, and I realized we never took some time to celebrate us being on SF for the last 2 years. January would've been the anniversary, but figured better late than never to hook it up a little.

Please use code: SFANNIVERSARY21. for 25% off the top sitewide. I'll have this running through Friday.

Really appreciate everyone here. I have made lifelong friends with many of you, and I'm endlessly thankful for that. Feeling ultra fortunate to get to kick around on an online forum about clothes as part of my job. Hit me up with any questions.

Afinepairofshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update your spring wardrobe with our special 20% discount on selceted Loafers. Promotion is valid from 15th April to 30th of April 2021. Discount will be automatically added at checkout

1618489957031.png

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Standard and Strange - www.standardandstrange.com -
FLASH SALE - SIX HOURS LEFT!
15% Off Most Things
There's just six hours left on our FLASH SALE!
We rarely run sales like this, so don't snooze.
Use discount code FLASH at checkout to receive 15% off your order, with some exceptions.

tredmond656

Reaction score
As I know, suits are handmade of top quality. Not sure about the shoes.
Thanks for vouching for them. From reading some threads on Lutwyche and the predecessor shoe brand to its shoe line, Lodger, I think its shoes are made by Cheaney. Some of the colour descriptions are the same as Cheaney's (e.g. "Dark leaf") and it was last mentioned in a thread on Lutwyche's shoes (and Lodger shoes) that they sold rebagded Cheaneys.

See thread below:

I also suspect the shoes could be a few years old because it seems the last time the Lutwyche brand was active was in 2018, and their main retail brand website is full of 2018 season ads: https://www.lutwyche.co.uk/

The same shoes on sale also appear on this website: https://www.lutwyche.co.uk/shoes

I bought a couple of pairs. I emailed them a couple of questions and am concerned they have not responded. It has been eight days, with no response to my followup a couple of days ago. I did receive an auto reply email stating their workshop (for their clothes) is closed due to the "current situation".

Unfortunately I'm not in the UK so I'm not sure what recourse I have if they are not able to fulfill the order.

Has anyone else that bought shoes from them recently had them shipped yet?

Reaction score
Has anyone else that bought shoes from them recently had them shipped yet?
I have just received my first order from Lutwyche, no shoes yet, but 3 impeccable suits + a navy jacket beautifully packed. I am in the seventh heaven. :) Look forward to receive the rest of my orders. What a pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5864.jpeg
    IMG_5864.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5866.jpeg
    IMG_5866.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_5868.jpeg
    IMG_5868.jpeg
    218.2 KB · Views: 308

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads