• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Komuga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a mr Porter discount on full priced items :D want those visvim engineer boots for more then 10% off

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Clearance
New collection about to Drop on April 1

Xtra 30 off FW20/21
Xtra 50 off Final Sale
clearance 30 -50.jpg

Daniel__G

Reaction score

Dear Union Member,

The last few weeks have been full of deep personal reflection. It's hard to believe it's been twelve months since COVID-19 was declared a global pandemic and a State of Emergency was issued here in the U.S. as well as around the rest of the world - changing our lives, in many regards, forever.

I really hope you and your loved ones are staying healthy. This unprecedented pandemic has affected us in ways most of us have certainly never experienced before.

As sales banished overnight last March, we made the decision to keep our doors open and our business ready for a post-pandemic return to normalcy. We're proud of our efforts and glad we were able to keep our team members in the U.S. and Europe employed. Most importantly, we're relieved we managed to serve you without interruptions all year, continuing to make your life a bit more elegant and beautiful amidst the less than ideal circumstances.

We thank YOU.

On behalf of the entire Cobbler Union family, I want to thank you for the tremendous support you provided us during the most challenging year of our soon-to-be celebrated seven-year history. This time last year we asked you (read here) to help us keep our wheels turning. And, you did just that - not just for a month or two, but for a full year.

I'm extremely optimistic about the future. I expect 2021 to be a year for personal reinvention and reconnection with loved ones, work, and life in general. However, there are still some great challenges ahead as the world slowly and safely reopens over the next few months.

After a full year of massive promotions and discounts, turning the corner in good financial health will be critical to resume normal operations. I know I can count on you to continue to support us through this "reopening" phase.