• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mercurio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

StanfordVic238

Reaction score
We are constantly negotiating with DHL, what we actually have achieved is a full integration with them. One of their agents can (and often has to) prove that for each single package, the item returning to Italy is the exact same item that had been sent out. In this way we avoid return taxes that would be way higher and we charge a flat fee that is what we pay DHL to prepare this documentation.

If the product is wrong or defective returns are on us, of course.

This is completely false, I've had two terrible experiences with ordering from you guys this year. I ordered a sweatshirt and when it arrived the print was cracked. I reported as a defect but was denied return shipping and duty/fees by customer service. Ordered the same item from Ssense with no issues and kept that one.

Still gave you guys another chance on a different order in which I purchased two items and got an email saying one of the items was out of stock. Followed up with an email to ask about the 2nd item and didn't get a reply only for the whole order to be cancelled later. Funny enough both items are still this day showing in stock on the site.

A lot of the shortcomings you mentioned in your post can be made up with attention to detail by CS, which doesn't appear to be a point of emphasis. For these reasons, Italist will always be my last option if at all. Even then I try my best to figure out which boutique any items I'm interested are coming from and order directly from them if possible.

No trying to be harsh but wanted to share my honest experience as a disappointed repeat customer.

yunBW

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone know if notre Chicago offer any promo code for full priced items?

thank you

alextenglish

Affiliate Vendor
Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
This is completely false, I've had two terrible experiences with ordering from you guys this year. I ordered a sweatshirt and when it arrived the print was cracked. I reported as a defect but was denied return shipping and duty/fees by customer service. Ordered the same item from Ssense with no issues and kept that one.

Still gave you guys another chance on a different order in which I purchased two items and got an email saying one of the items was out of stock. Followed up with an email to ask about the 2nd item and didn't get a reply only for the whole order to be cancelled later. Funny enough both items are still this day showing in stock on the site.

A lot of the shortcomings you mentioned in your post can be made up with attention to detail by CS, which doesn't appear to be a point of emphasis. For these reasons, Italist will always be my last option if at all. Even then I try my best to figure out which boutique any items I'm interested are coming from and order directly from them if possible.

No trying to be harsh but wanted to share my honest experience as a disappointed repeat customer.
Thank you - I will bring it up to leadership so they're aware. Appreciate it!

yunBW

Reaction score
check their affiliate thread, I think there's a code there?
Thanks, the thread was 5 years old and it's now closed. I even tried to use their default code and it doesn't apply to any designer brand. I remember seeing those personal code given by notre.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads