• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got you all beat. When I log in and click on the link to the private sale, nothing is on sale.
Discount, per the email is applied automatically at checkout, at least that's what mine says.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Discount, per the email is applied automatically at checkout, at least that's what mine says.

nothing on my end either, even after adding to cart

maybe late tonight + early tomorrow AM sale will go live for all ?

pspdead

Reaction score
Mr.Porter private sale section appears for me now. 20% off for selected items. It seems to be quite generous in terms of availability.

kevenmee

Reaction score
View attachment 1397550
just added some random stuff in cart and all are 20% where someone mentioned in reddit viberg goes for 30%.

That’s my only assumption since eip gets different date and their sale selection have other brands where normal privates sale doesn’t have. I’m just assuming the sale percentage as there are three different dates for private sale and currently a lot of people are seeing 20% while Thursday members are seeing 30% Or it might be some system error..

Got the private sale on Thursday and I'm getting 30%:
1590839595861.png

mykii2704

Reaction score
obviously there are tiers...

The 30% peep have been targeted for a higher discount for whatever reason (probably spend, Maybe age of account?)

I see 20% after spending maybe $1k at Mr. P last year. Go figure. I don't mind. Not much for me this time.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He anyone who’s ordered from The Stronghold had their order ship? I ordered about a week ago, and no notification or reply.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just logged into Mr P...
Only thing that came up was a middle finger emoji.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
obviously there are tiers...

The 30% peep have been targeted for a higher discount for whatever reason (probably spend, Maybe age of account?)

I see 20% after spending maybe $1k at Mr. P last year. Go figure. I don't mind. Not much for me this time.

I spoke with MrP UK about it before and the private sale required a minimum annual spend of £7k

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I spoke with MrP UK about it before and the private sale required a minimum annual spend of £7k
Definitely have never spent 7k annually, maybe cumulatively, but never annually. I think I spent like $650 usd this year and still got the invite.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely have never spent 7k annually, maybe cumulatively, but never annually. I think I spent like $650 usd this year and still got the invite.

Sorry this was for the initial 40%

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads