• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could I ask you guys a favor? I will obviously post the Mr Porter sale when it is up for me, but it is possibly geographically staggered, and I'd really appreciate if you could use the link here to make your purchases.

Though we are doing relatively well compared to other businesses, the pandemic has affected us as well, and this is a great way for you to contribute to the operation of the forum at no extra cost to you.

www.mrporter.com

Thanks,

Fok.

pspdead

Reaction score
Some items in my yoox wishlist are not accessible through searching (while still in wishlist), maybe a big sale is coming? (or just regular system mess-up)

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm confused - are there two tiers of private sales? Got an email to favorite stuff because private sale releases on Thursday, May 28th. Was there a private private sale where folks got access even before May 28th?

Last season or two, I believe there have been three sales:

Private Sale: Starts relatively early in the sale season. Max 30% off but it applies to a large portion of the site. Lasts a week or two IIRC, then ends.

Regular Sale: They’re always the last big e-comm site to drop. Starts at 30-50% then gets markdowns every couple of weeks. Lasts a month or so. Not every item from Private Sale is included in this sale.

VIP (Founders) Sale: Never been invited, so I’m not sure when it happens, but it’s first dibs on one of the aforementioned sales.

ctttt777

Reaction score
Some items in my yoox wishlist are not accessible through searching (while still in wishlist), maybe a big sale is coming? (or just regular system mess-up)
Same, even one brand in my watchlist is completely removed.(descente allterrain)

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
its always exciting when the first wave of mr porter sales brings the price in line with every other retailer

pspdead

Reaction score
yoox special promo, up to 90% off
(for brands I'm watching, they basically moved most of their sale section items to this special event)

Yokimoto

Reaction score
I got access to the Mr Porter Private sale. It’s 20% off of items on a Top Picks section. Some brands excluded, I didn’t see Stone Island on there.

Lots of Common Projects and Acne items but you’ll find cheaper elsewhere. Most of the other brands I’m interested in only had very basic stuff on there.

Round 2 should be better

Last edited:

mykii2704

Reaction score
I got access to the Mr Porter Private sale. It’s 20% off of items on a Top Picks section. Some brands excluded, I didn’t see Stone Island on there.

Lots of Common Projects and Acne items but you’ll find cheaper elsewhere. Most of the other brands I’m interested in only had very basic stuff on there.

Round 2 should be better

Same.

There are maybe 4 pairs of Vibergs, otherwise the standard brand offerings. I personally like their Mr. P brand, but the last season wasn't very exciting so not much in this sale for me.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
meme.jpg

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How are you guys only seeing 20% ? Are you outside the US? It's all 30% for me and honestly felt this is pretty good since Dries is included.
Between 30% off Dries at Mr P and MyTheresa im pretty happy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads