• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevenmee

Reaction score
MrP private sale preview is up. Not sure if it’s geolocation restricted

Where are you located? Have always gotten the private sale but haven't seen it the past two seasons. Even got an email letting me know that the private sale is about to open up...

yunBW

Reaction score
Wait is this preview considered as a private sale or just to see the upcoming items that will be for sale on Thursday, which will be available for everyone?

Yokimoto

Reaction score
Any ideas how to view the private sale? I usually do the questionnaires when they pop up and place a couple of orders on Mr Porter each year, but never get to view it.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
iirc Private Sale at MrP isn't about spending or anything, it's purely for the people who signed up when Mr Porter first launched.

kevenmee

Reaction score
I'm confused - are there two tiers of private sales? Got an email to favorite stuff because private sale releases on Thursday, May 28th. Was there a private private sale where folks got access even before May 28th?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked the Mr Porter channel on Apple tv.
They did some really interesting videos. It looks like they've abandoned it though...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads