• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in the same boat...Switch Lites were readily available but not Switches. I decided to hold out for a Switch - got very lucky and snagged one from GameStop online, which apparently was their last one.

Just keep checking and be vigilant!
Not at all a video game guy, but my kids have them (Christmas present). Are they actually fun? I could not tell you how to turn one on.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not at all a video game guy, but my kids have them (Christmas present). Are they actually fun? I could not tell you how to turn one on.
I haven't owned a video game console in 15-20 years...but as someone who lives alone, I'm really enjoying the Switch. Especially given the ability to shoot a text to 8 friends, tell them all to jump on Mario Kart at a certain time, and everyone does it because we have nothing else to do

I will say I definitely wouldn't be playing this much if we weren't on lock down. But I 100% do not regret the search and purchase.

I've also been sucked into the Animal Corssing vortex. Help

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't owned a video game console in 15-20 years...but as someone who lives alone, I'm really enjoying the Switch. Especially given the ability to shoot a text to 8 friends, tell them all to jump on Mario Kart at a certain time, and everyone does it because we have nothing else to do

I will say I definitely wouldn't be playing this much if we weren't on lock down. But I 100% do not regret the search and purchase.

I've also been sucked into the Animal Corssing vortex. Help
Can you play the classic nes, snes, and n64 games on it?

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you play the classic nes, snes, and n64 games on it?
YES! Well...SNES for sure (which is what I downloaded - for free!) I'm 99% positive NES is avail and don't know about N64. As far as SNES, you download one 'game' that comes with like, 20 games.

I played through Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid immediately. Two of my faves

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a sale, but if you guys buy stuff from Amazon or Ebay, a great way to support the forum, it would be great if you would consider buying through our links:

www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com
www.etsy.com

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
YES! Well...SNES for sure (which is what I downloaded - for free!) I'm 99% positive NES is avail and don't know about N64. As far as SNES, you download one 'game' that comes with like, 20 games.

I played through Zelda: A Link to the Past and Super Metroid immediately. Two of my faves

You have to have Switch online service ($20/year) in order to access the “free” NES and SNES games. It also includes Tetris 99.

For reasons unclear to me, my wife got hooked on Animal Crossing so I got her a Switch Lite since she wanted her own island.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mario Party is like a family board game, but better.

Also something 5 year olds and 50 year olds can play and still have fun together.

Also great for drinking games after kids go to bed (one shot for every star, etc).

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
Discover all the products with the OUTLET badge with discount prices up to 90% from the full price

What are you waiting for, don't miss this opportunity

SHOP NOW

outlet_AREA.jpg

doctorman

Reaction score
Not a sale, but if you guys buy stuff from Amazon or Ebay, a great way to support the forum, it would be great if you would consider buying through our links:

www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com
www.etsy.com

you should post this on the main page, i would totally click on the links on my way to amazon. i know it may not be "cosmetic", but it will be more effective.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads