• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nikos

Reaction score
Here are the pics (dirty brown colour on the left, the new one I exchanged for on the right):

X53Rlop.jpg

I think a brown sweater looks great.

On topic:
GET 20% OFF ALL SALE PRICES!
Use the code ‘SALESTEALS’ to save even more dosh on some serious winter garb

www.oipolloi.com

dkt

Reaction score
BTW do you happen to know the Canadian Uniqlo main pieces are made in China or Vietnam/Burma, I used to buy many basics like denim shirts, hoodies and flannel/cord shirts 7~9 yrs ago when lived in Asia, they were all made in China and the quality was just superb, now I couldn't find the same design and quality in shirts/sweaters bought from U.S Uniqlo and they're made in Vienam or other SE Asian places shifted from China, wondering is it just U.S or Uniqlo has slipped after all.

CFLBL8X.jpg

I have several pairs of sweatpants from Uniqlo from the Eaton Center in Toronto, they are made in China and I find that they are great and and I wear them everyday and I love them! I stopped buying Reigning Champ sweatpants now as they are slowly being replaced by the Uniqlo ones after the RC ones wear out, all for about a third of the price each.

LuxGentleman

Reaction score
new products for your wardrobe, choose PT01 Torino , High quality tailored trousers Made in Italy

large variety of models available on ——> luxgentleman.com

We remind you that you can use the discount code for additional 20% discount. : sale20

We ship worldwide ✈

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CFLBL8X.jpg

I have several pairs of sweatpants from Uniqlo from the Eaton Center in Toronto, they are made in China and I find that they are great and and I wear them everyday and I love them! I stopped buying Reigning Champ sweatpants now as they are slowly being replaced by the Uniqlo ones after the RC ones wear out, all for about a third of the price each.

LOL do you work for Uniqlo?

You posted literally the exact same thing on Wednesday.

dkt

Reaction score
LOL do you work for Uniqlo?

You posted literally the exact same thing on Wednesday.

Nope, I don't work for Uniqlo.

As for the reason for the repost; I took a picture later on and I tried to edit my message but I couldn't find an edit button, so I reposted everything along with the new picture instead, so the person that I responded to can now understand my post better.

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo is having free shipping on all US orders right now. The soft-touch turtlenecks are on sale for $9.90 again. If you're looking for a comfortable cotton turtleneck, these can't be beat. Not many left, but they are popping up in random colors and sizes.

surrender

Reaction score
Uniqlo is having free shipping on all US orders right now. The soft-touch turtlenecks are on sale for $9.90 again. If you're looking for a comfortable cotton turtleneck, these can't be beat. Not many left, but they are popping up in random colors and sizes.
Thanks for the heads up, used it to grab some much-needed Heattech...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads