• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Tres bien shop emailed 30% off codes for you and a friend, valid starting dec 27. Good on all brands AFAIK.

Orange

Reaction score
Could someone hook it up with a Tres Bien code? I'm looking at some items and it would be nice to be able to use a code for it. =)

mapclub

Reaction score
^ i see no email from tresbien for me :( is it only for recent customers?

mreggen

Reaction score
Since you are one of our loyal costumers we would like to show you our appreciation. The best gift idea we had, except for a plasma screen and a wok, was that you and a friend of yours will be able to take part of the upcoming sale, 1 week before everybody else.

The codes below will give you 30% OFF EVERYTHING, starting on the 27th of December and ending on the 30th.

If you have an account that you have used to purchase stuff non-recently maybe you can shoot them an email, they have changed logon/user systems a couple of times.

povatix

Reaction score
i recently ordered something off them (1 month ago), no sign of code. maybe there is a minimum spend?

bmac11c

Reaction score
Sunspel is currently having a 50% off sale: http://www.sunspel.com/us/mens/mens-sale.html

Doesn't include any of their Riviera Polos but I have purchased a few of their T-shirts. These are probably the most comfortable T-shirts I have ever worn.

Viel Glück!

Bmac

Last edited:

bmac11c

Reaction score
Sancho,

Unfortunately I do not have alt.app or am. app t-shirts, but I can give you my measurements.

I have a 44" inch chest - actual measurement and I wear a Large in Hanes PerfectT T-shirts. In Sunspel terms, I wear an XL in the T-shirts and XXL in the Riviera Polo (I have 2) and they are starting to get a little big on me...I've been in the process of losing weight, so I will be ordering Large. I will be losing an additional 15 pounds in the next 2 months. So these will be my "target weight" t-shirts. FYI, the Sunspel T-shirts are a little slim.

If you're not sure, order both sizes and either return or sell the other shirt.

Hope this helps!

Bmac

Gavin

Reaction score
I'm wearing a Sunspel crew neck fleece right now. I live in them. They're amazing.

_yoo

Reaction score

Sunspel is currently having a 50% off sale: http://www.sunspel.com/us/mens/mens-sale.html
Doesn't include any of their Riviera Polos but I have purchased a few of their T-shirts. These are probably the most comfortable T-shirts I have ever worn.
Viel Glück!
Bmac

good look out, but did they jack up their prices? last season at 60% off (final reduction) i got three white one-pocket tees at 16.80 or so each...
KbdFn.png

edit: see below

Last edited:

_yoo

Reaction score

I don't even bother searching anymore it's utterly useless now.

yeah, used to be pretty useful.
isn't the technical aspect of the forum outsourced to a company now? maybe fok could ask them to strengthen the search a bit (esp. 'search in this thread'), many features shouldn't be that difficult to implement :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

good look out, but did they jack up their prices? last season at 60% off (final reduction) i got three white one-pocket tees at 16.80 or so each...
KbdFn.png

That was 16.80 pounds, not dollars. So with the exchange it comes out about the same, no?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ strengthen what? It's total ****. Search "Alden" and it's the 7th hit. Some obscure Alden spin-off threads occupy the top of the page. The Alden thread has over 2m views! Wtf!?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads