• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i received said email from them earlier this week :fu: for two different sizes.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know if Saturdays NYC will do an after Xmas sale?

onijo84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats with jcrew's ' releasable'
Status? i ordered the alden lwgs and it was stated to be out on 12/12/11. It has been a wk and it has yet to be shipped. Anyone in the same boat as me?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Releasable means they will ship as soon as J Crew receives them. I have a couple pairs that are releasable, but aren't expected to ship until Jan and Feb. Another pair that was 'releasable' shipped once they showed up at J Crew.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they are sold out. have been sold out for a few weeks but it takes as long for BB to update their archaic inventory tracking system

Yeah went to return a sweater today that I bought online, the SA asked me how much I paid and ended up having to manually type in my order, then call someone else at BB to confirm the current price, then refunded me a slightly different amount to my card (a few dollars more).

Barneys put me on hold for hour and 20 minutes and tells me they don't have it. ***** you just left me a voice message asking me to call you back because you have them in stock :brick:

You should always hang up and call again in 10 minutes. Always works better if I'm not talking to an SA I know.

palma

Reaction score

Barneys put me on hold for hour and 20 minutes and tells me they don't have it. ***** you just left me a voice message asking me to call you back because you have them in stock :brick:

Yep, I understand your anger. Especially since the F***ers throw such a fit if you miss their call and can't get back to them immediately.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Superdenim and End are having pretty nice sales at the moment.

"Head over to www.endclothing.co.uk and enter the code ENDSALEPRE at the checkout to receive 25% discount on all A/W 11 items in your order.
Excludes New Season products, Sale Items, Grooming, Publications and selected brands."

_yoo

Reaction score
if you're thinking of getting a new point and shoot, esp. the s95, amazon has it on sale for $229 now , record low price

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads