• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
New drops at Forward.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
they dropped last night when i ordered something + 30% off first-time (re)buyer = great score for le shah :D

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wish i could blame it on the drunk-kop effect but only you have (C) to that, at least for great successes.

how did you manage the 30% off when you've bought something before? different email?

no i had returned my first purchase where i used that so i asked if i was entitled to it again since i had technically never benefited from it :teach:

---------------

dunks were down to 440$ lol still 300$ too much

BillKillgore

Reaction score
Any UK founding members willing to lend me their account? I'll happily pay 10% on the order.

Seconded.

Also does the corner have 2 warehouses in europe and usa or why do all the americans already have access to sales?

I found this site (http://webshop.bagsandthecity.nl/index.php/men.html) via google, they have a small selection of F+Bs for 150€, but I guess its only worth it if you're within the EU

Last edited:

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sales everywhere. buy buy buy
7VCoc.jpg

oh and atelier 60% tomorrow

Last edited:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooks brothers up to 70% off now but with mehhh selections...

Last edited:

thomasec

Reaction score
35% off at ideology boutique with code "presale". Currently working on apc denim...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads