• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My recent Yoox orders are shipping next day air, I chose the standard shipping option. If you were thinking of ordering stuff in time for the holidays I think they will be doing this for orders placed now?
Edit a few more emails, all two day or next day. Makes a huge difference for orders to California (7+ days down to 2)

Yoox's boxes are the most ridic things ever

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My recent Yoox orders are shipping next day air, I chose the standard shipping option. If you were thinking of ordering stuff in time for the holidays I think they will be doing this for orders placed now?
Edit a few more emails, all two day or next day. Makes a huge difference for orders to California (7+ days down to 2)
I think this needs a caveat that you've made 21 orders from yoox in december. I think they may be giving you a volume discount

Philip

Reaction score
is there going to be an endclothing sale at the end of the year?

endless402

Reaction score

Credit card info and billing address all verified, transaction completed, but I can't ship to wherever I want. What a pain. Anyone in Washington can help me out? Just need you to forward to TSB Shipping at Point Roberts so I can drive across the border and pickup.

argh same issue. it's not a freight forwarding service and they still don't understand that

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know we aren't allowed to mention a certain streetwear site, but all of this talk about slow shipping made me think about how quickly these guys get items out and to the customer. I placed an order Tuesday afternoon and had it this afternoon with ground shipping. This has been a pretty regular thing the last few times I've dealt with them.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does Roden Gray go over 50%, some things I'm considering but have no need for...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I could say the same thing for the last month of kops

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads