• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

travisd

Reaction score

End is very spotty, some will say great some will say ****** so it all depends on luck of the draw. I've got answers right away and sometimes never.

I suggested they offer the option to ship Royal Mail to let their US customers try to duck the customs and got this response:

"Thank you for your reply. We understand that this matter is frustrating. It is also for us as we are aware it will affect our business either way. We are looking into the issue in full to come to some resolve as soon as possible. We can certainly ship with Royal Mail. If you wished to place a new future order please email with your order number once the order is placed and we will then ship with Royal Mail."

For those interested, it would be worth trying, as I have never been charged customs in the RM to USPS transfer.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HOHOHO@YOOX not working anyone have another?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

For those interested, it would be worth trying, as I have never been charged customs in the RM to USPS transfer.

I have. I actually had an embarrassing moment when I got shoes shipped from the UK to my office and had to come down to the mail room to write the USPS guy a check for duties in order for him to release the package to our mail room...

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Philip

Reaction score

Anyone have experience with LN-CC and duties?

Don't remember what number specifically for my last package but they always mark them low to avoid duties

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

no duties/custom charges from ln-cc. i use them all the time ... i have ordered from them at least a dozen times this year w/ no duties at all. they are actually one of the quickest people around. i can order on monday and will receive package on thurs/fri and i am in utah.

actually making another ln-cc/dvn purchase today.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i did, 14 or 34 dollars i cant remember (i was in the shower when they arrived)
it was confusing because i had left my wallet in my h.lang jacket and i had to describe it to my brother. "you know, the one with the huge astronaut collar" :laugh:

edit: but im in canada, dhl's presence sucks here. on that note, i saw the dhl guy in the parking lot, was tempted to ask if my item was in there. you think if i presented my ID they would have given it to me?

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^ i once got a box from a ups guy in the street

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

i did, 14 or 34 dollars i cant remember (i was in the shower when they arrived)
it was confusing because i had left my wallet in my h.lang jacket and i had to describe it to my brother. "you know, the one with the huge astronaut collar" :laugh:
edit: but im in canada, dhl's presence sucks here. on that note, i saw the dhl guy in the parking lot, was tempted to ask if my item was in there. you think if i presented my ID they would have given it to me?

that is strange. i bet it is because you are in canada.

the only place i have had issues with in terms of customs charges is wrong weather.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads