• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jwoowoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if OC gets to 50% off after xmas? Will the 30% off sale items goto 50% off?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would be an awesome shoe if I were an 80 year old man.

Last edited:

click here

Reaction score
^
During checkout there is an option to choose the free shipping...it worked for me

_yoo

Reaction score
Anyone in the US ordered from Antonioli and have experience w/ customs / marking down etc? Their policy ("Delivery Duties Unpaid") is unlike LVR or Farfetch and increases the risk of insane customs charges...
DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid)
The prices of the products published on the web site ANTONIOLI.EU reflect the actual retail price of the goods which not include the local Italian VAT taxes.

Orders shipped outside of the European Economic Community are exempt from Italian Valued Added Tax. The order will be calculated on line LESS the Italian Value Added Tax and the final invoice will reflect this tax exemption.

Shipments outside of the European Economic Community are subject to import duties, local taxes and customs fees.

Payment of these DDU fees is the sole responsibility of the Client.ANTONIOLI.EU informs Clients outside of the European Community, prior to dispatching shipments, that payment of DDU fees are the Client’s responsibility as per their home country’s policies.

Vat Exemption DDU Continents: Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Asia.

Vat Exemption DDU European Continent Countries outside of the European Economic Community: Gibraltar, Jersey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway and Switzerland.

Shipments to the UNITED STATES - please note:
To receive an import, the US government custom’s agency requires a social security number or NON US Citizen Import Number - CBP Customs Border Protection Assigned Number. The process to obtain a CBP assigned import number generally takes 10 business days.

SHIPMENTS THAT DO NOT CLEAR CUSTOM’S SUCCESSFULLY IN THE CLIENT’S HOME COUNTRY DUE TO THE NON-COMPLIANCE OF IMPORT REGULATIONS RISK BEING RETURNED TO ITALY AT THE CLIENT’S EXPENSE. ALL RE-IMPORT FEES ASSESSED TO PACKAGES RETURNING TO ITALY AND THE COST OF THE RETURN SHIPMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ANY EVENTUAL REIMBURSEMENT.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Number Six London has a 20% off coupon code (XMAS20) that ends on 12th December. They also do free worldwide shipping and an additional 20% off VAT.
I just bought a saint james sweater for about $90 shipped, it's a pretty good price considering the official site is selling them for $225
http://www.numbersixlondon.com/brands/saint-james/

That's a great deal, personally always liked Saint James fit over SNS

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

Number Six London has a 20% off coupon code (XMAS20) that ends on 12th December. They also do free worldwide shipping and an additional 20% off VAT.

I just bought a saint james sweater for about $90 shipped, it's a pretty good price considering the official site is selling them for $225

http://www.numbersixlondon.com/brands/saint-james/

Thanks for this, great deal I feel bad for taking advantage of this. Do I really need another sweater? jeezus...

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a great deal, personally always liked Saint James fit over SNS

Which one(s)? I've only had a binic II and the fit was a bit weird, I like the fit and /wool used in SNS much better (granted SNS is also more expensive)

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^sup wit da fit? I'm hesitant on pulling the trigger even as a beater, according to specs I'd be a med did you not size down?

DXB

Reaction score
Mr.Porter has great prices on Lanvin hightops. Duty, tax and shipping to Toronto sucked but I got out under 5 bills.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^sup wit da fit? I'm hesitant on pulling the trigger even as a beater, according to specs I'd be a med did you not size down?

No I did size down. I don't remember what exactly it was, just that it fit me weird in some way. Actually, the issue was more that the wool was scratchy- which is probably on purpose, its supposed to be a rough, weather-proof sweater.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads