• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No, but it did follow me all over the forum like a butthurt ass little *****

Have we ever acknowledged each other until now?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's creepy to remember a fairly heated argument that happened just a couple days ago in which you were one of the principle people involved?

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's creepy to stalk people around the forum just to try to stir up **** about a completely unrelated discussion from another thread.

Last edited:

_yoo

Reaction score
^ one of you writes the fuckyeahsf tumblr, not gonna say who :stirpot:

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, because I never posted in this thread until I saw a dtmt post. Relax, man, even Teger thinks you're tightly wound.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
what's going on in here, another macys sale ???

seattlesf

Reaction score

I figured out that there is some stuff that is on sale but does not show up when you click on the sale section, so you might just want to browse around

You have to search by designer. There's a lot more on sale than what is actually listed under the sale section.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, because I never posted in this thread until I saw a dtmt post. Relax, man, even Teger thinks you're tightly wound.

I am relaxed. Notice I'm not the one following people around bringing up old **** I can't let go.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This should be the Official Sales and Flames Thread. I like it better this way.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI.... just received shipping confirmation for my Cyber Monday order from The Corner (placed order around 8pm EST)... now I wait. :nodding:

sexandcandy

Reaction score
damn it, i still haven't received mine even on the website and i ordered around 1pm PST. i hope my **** was in stock =/

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's put this back on topic:

Is there a yoox code? Where can I get cheap CPs? (0)

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FYI.... just received shipping confirmation for my Cyber Monday order from The Corner (placed order around 8pm EST)... now I wait. :nodding:

+1. However it was from my afternoon purchase. I have yet to recieve one from my AM purchase

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys obviously didn't spend enough. My order is already out the door and half way to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads