• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the most i've paid for cps is 250. Wouldn't pay more than that considering the other options out there.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I copped my first pair of cps for 236 full retail, ridiculous how much they've raised their prices.

haha yes I remember debating whether they were worth it on sale at $120 I think, decided against it. :facepalm:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

^ lol what? When was that?

When Jet was born, he was swaddled in a baller knit, given a Partagas as a pacifier, and nursed on the finest single malts. He was jumping in puddles in his CP's in kindergarten.

_yoo

Reaction score
how would you like your kids to dress?!
tumblr_lrr9oc4qIP1qe5o8zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt2ui22WP61qebgslo1_500.jpg

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

When Jet was born, he was swaddled in a baller knit, given a Partagas as a pacifier, and nursed on the finest single malts. He was jumping in puddles in his CP's in kindergarten.

i bet there are no baby pictures of jet

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah CP's have gone up like WHOA over the years. My first pair I got on sale for $190, marked down from $250.

The Corner is is usually a JOKE price wise on CP's, but based on their sale and where others are priced, aside from maybe $10 or so, the prices The Corner has now is as good as it will get right now. Unless it's like some super crazy blow out sale for a few obscure sizes later in the season and or ****** colors.

If they have a pair you like now buy them. I'm pissed, I got a pair of the brown Chukkas from Mr Porter last month during their 20% sale, paid like $310, now those same chukkas are $260 at the Corner :brick:

ennui

Reaction score
Where does one find a better deal on CPs?

You don't. That's about as low as they'll go.

I've gotten brand new white CP Achilles lows for $150 3 years ago off of Gilt. I don't think shoe inflation has gone up that much. I also remember these going off of some website last year for half-price, or $212 shipped. But yeah, finding these in my size is tough because of all you other 40s out there.

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gilt was a great site until late last year IMO

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
gobble@YOOX

South_Park_Turkey.bmp

Last edited:

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gilt was a great site until late last year IMO

Agree. "Maybe" once a week they have a sale that is remotely worth while, everything else is pure crap.

Vengo

Reaction score
Nomad up to 40% all items tomorrow in store only (Friday, November 25th)

I'm definitely swinging by

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads