• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hickeystyle will be selling one item every day at 75% off or more. Go to the homepage and click the "Deal of the Day" banner at the top. I'm not sure how long this will run for, though.

Orange

Reaction score
Just so everyone else feels the anxiety. Ralph Lauren is having a family and friends only sample sale. I hear they have black label and purple label. A friend picked up a few purple label polos for $25 each. I know where it is but apparently you need a flier or something to get in. I'm going to try to see if I can get in tomorrow but it would be nice if someone posted the flier up.

avalemik

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orange
Just so everyone else feels the anxiety. Ralph Lauren is having a family and friends only sample sale. I hear they have black label and purple label. A friend picked up a few purple label polos for $25 each. I know where it is but apparently you need a flier or something to get in. I'm going to try to see if I can get in tomorrow but it would be nice if someone posted the flier up.

=) if you get in, please pick some extra polos up at that price, i will buy them
biggrin.gif

Detour Clothing Store

Reaction score
so if anyone has any money left after this past weekend we are doing a 1 day 10 hour sale where everything is 40% off on our site. (excludes APC and call/PM for NiCo) noon - 10PM CST. no other coupon codes canm be used during this time.

thanks and enjoy
Jason

yeayea

Reaction score
Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone - for both Women & Men

CLOTHINGLINE
261 W. 36TH STREET
BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH AVE
2ND FLOOR

www.clothingline.com

TUESDAY DECEMBER 2ND
THROUGH
FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH

HOURS: T & TH 10AM - 7PM / W & F 10AM - 6PM

Anyone been??

Smokestack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by yeayea
Helmut Lang and Rag & Bone - for both Women & Men

CLOTHINGLINE
261 W. 36TH STREET
BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH AVE
2ND FLOOR

www.clothingline.com

TUESDAY DECEMBER 2ND
THROUGH
FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH

HOURS: T & TH 10AM - 7PM / W & F 10AM - 6PM

Anyone been??

I was just there. Pretty good selection (selvage denim in all sizes, blazers and coats, shirts, etc) and pretty empty, although the prices struck more more as "sale price" than "sample sale price." I think that they do further price drops on the last day of the sale, so things might get a little cheaper tomorrow, especially considering how empty it was compared to other r&b/HL sales I've been to there.

yeayea

Reaction score
nice!

$79 for denim.. what styles do the have (r&b)?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
EXTRA30 promo code still seems to be in effect at J. Crew for sale merch. Thought it ended Monday, but I just used it on another online order.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by akaidiot
It was pretty crowded the first day. These are the prices:

raghelmut+001.jpg
raghelmut+003.jpg

Saw a blazer I was eyeing for $600 a while back on sale for $175 ... that's a pretty good deal.

I posted this in the R&B thread, but got no love. Any smalls left in sweater or jackets? Would love a proxy if anyone is going back. Damn I wish I was in NYC. EG and R&B come and gone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads