• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

just plain white leather lows, looks like they are all gone now
and to the above post, 43 in lows I would say is 10 or 10.5 US. I am wear a 10.5 usually, but I run on the wide and short side and 43 is too tight for me in width. I hear the highs are a tiny bit bigger, no experience with them though.

I really hope that they only had 44 for the white achilles...

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man... I can't decide if I want a pair of Arctic Boots (on sale) or not. I've always had an affinity for them and doubt I'll see a new pair for this price anytime soon. Does anyone have the Arctic Boot, and would you purchase them again if you had it to over? I've been so damn finicky with purchases lately.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
honestly I would go for it. It even passed my mind for a bit. If they don't work you can always flip them for about the same. CP did right with that and the duck boot they released this season.

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score
when does bergdorf have their online sales?

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

honestly I would go for it. It even passed my mind for a bit. If they don't work you can always flip them for about the same. CP did right with that and the duck boot they released this season.

Those duck boots are pretty awesome.

Local_Disk

Reaction score
Man, I already have white CP lows, but I love high tops so I gave in. God damn why do I keep checking these threads.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Man... I can't decide if I want a pair of Arctic Boots (on sale) or not. I've always had an affinity for them and doubt I'll see a new pair for this price anytime soon. Does anyone have the Arctic Boot, and would you purchase them again if you had it to over? I've been so damn finicky with purchases lately.

I like them, the leather inside is really soft, and they're actually super light weight.. pick up both pair from leather soul!

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
bought the white suede CPs in size 44, though im not sure why they listed the 44s as us sz 10; they should be 11, no?

edit: ****, after this and the sns herning stark i bought, ive been spending a lot of money lol. i dont even know why i bought these. i already have awesome white shoes.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bought the white suede CPs in size 44, though im not sure why they listed the 44s as us sz 10; they should be 11, no?
edit: ****, after this and the sns herning stark i bought, ive been spending a lot of money lol. i dont even know why i bought these. i already have awesome white shoes.

because you have a job and you can. :slayer:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RL sale info, via choosybeggar: Love a good pre-sale. Thursday, 10/27, through November 7, Ralph Lauren stores are hosting “private sales” featuring up to 40% off select F/W stock. At the Double R L store, for instance, “all fall boots, bags, belts and selected clothing will be 40% off,” we’re told.

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

RL sale info, via choosybeggar: Love a good pre-sale. Thursday, 10/27, through November 7, Ralph Lauren stores are hosting “private sales” featuring up to 40% off select F/W stock. At the Double R L store, for instance, “all fall boots, bags, belts and selected clothing will be 40% off,” we’re told.

about time!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads