• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a few pairs of Red Wing on Nordstrom Shoes website for 35-40% off, thought some of you might be interested

ysb

Reaction score
I had a chance to stop by Fred Segal in Santa Monica yesterday to see if there was anything left on sale. It seems like the supply is dwindling, and I didn't look too closely but I saw some of the Robert Geller x Common Projects trenches in a few sizes (38, 50) and some Wings and Horns pieces (Devil's twill jacket in black XL and the charcoal linen blazer in XL). There was also a pair of the green WH herringbone cargo pants in 34, and the same cargo shorts in khaki in 34. All at 2/3 off. Picked up the green cargo shorts for 80. lots of JW Brine pants in all sizes.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had a chance to stop by Fred Segal in Santa Monica yesterday to see if there was anything left on sale. It seems like the supply is dwindling, and I didn't look too closely but I saw some of the Robert Geller x Common Projects trenches in a few sizes (38, 50) and some Wings and Horns pieces (Devil's twill jacket in black XL and the charcoal linen blazer in XL). There was also a pair of the green WH herringbone cargo pants in 34, and the same cargo shorts in khaki in 34. All at 2/3 off. Picked up the green cargo shorts for 80. lots of JW Brine pants in all sizes.

Well considering they are doing 75% off if you buy 5 items, 66% off if you buy 3 items, i might pull the trigger on some of the items (still gonna come out to a few bills). I'm still hesitate to wait until this weekend when they start the 90% off 5 items or more (they did it in the Spring and last year also).

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well considering they are doing 75% off if you buy 5 items, 66% off if you buy 3 items, i might pull the trigger on some of the items (still gonna come out to a few bills). I'm still hesitate to wait until this weekend when they start the 90% off 5 items or more (they did it in the Spring and last year also).

Went on my lunch break. FYI, what you described was FS Trend...FS Man is still at 66%. Selection at both is meh, but if you can find 5 things that you actually like at Trend then more power to you.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Went on my lunch break. FYI, what you described was FS Trend...FS Man is still at 66%. Selection at both is meh, but if you can find 5 things that you actually like at Trend then more power to you.

I also went on my lunch break. There were some Gitman Vintage size S, L and XL (only oxford one I saw were 2 green chambray XL) going for $36.25-38.75 before tax, the S fits me but i didnt dig them THAT much. Worth any reselling value?

On another rack, there were plenty of Hartford, Woolrich, Engineering Garment, V:Broom, Jean Shop, Michael Sebastian stuff. They have some nice Leather Jackets left, going for 60% off (without the 5 items requirement, i think, but they are still in the 900-1G range before the sale)

Last edited:

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: Fred Segal -
If you plan on getting your Americana workwear from FS Trend, forget it. As I witnessed this evening, a Japanese dude and his minivan picked up every piece of Engineered Garments and Post O'Alls they had in stock. I'm pretty sure they got away with most of the CdG as well, if you were interested in that.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Re: Fred Segal -
If you plan on getting your Americana workwear from FS Trend, forget it. As I witnessed this evening, a Japanese dude and his minivan picked up every piece of Engineered Garments and Post O'Alls they had in stock. I'm pretty sure they got away with most of the CdG as well, if you were interested in that.

No wonder when I came back after work, i saw the whole TWO racks in the back worth of clothes were gone within 3 hours, I was like "did they start packing them clothes in boxes to ship out (i saw plenty of shipping boxes on the floor)"... picked up a pair of Patrik Evrell though, so i'm happy

Also, when I left, there was another pair of PE in FS Man in 32W, exactly like this picture, http://www.selectism.com/news/2011/05/29/patrik-ervell-teal-cotton-twill-jeans/ going for 2/3 off, thus $100 + tax if anyone interested, it didnt fit me.

Last edited:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I also went on my lunch break. There were some Gitman Vintage size S, L and XL (only oxford one I saw were 2 green chambray XL) going for $36.25-38.75 before tax, the S fits me but i didnt dig them THAT much. Worth any reselling value?
On another rack, there were plenty of Hartford, Woolrich, Engineering Garment, V:Broom, Jean Shop, Michael Sebastian stuff. They have some nice Leather Jackets left, going for 60% off (without the 5 items requirement, i think, but they are still in the 900-1G range before the sale)

Just out of curiousity, were there any Jeanshop motos?

mr bunbury

Reaction score
Anyone want to proxy me some Gitman Vintage XL, J. W. Brine in 52, or -- especially -- the W+H devil twill jacket in XL? I will pay a handsome proxy commission, plus shipping to the States! PM me.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Raf white veclro hightops on gilt for 350, someone buy

edit : also y-3 for kids is kinda awesome

Last edited:

hughesbryant

Reaction score
My friends daughter actually models for their photoshoots. They have some weird stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads