• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not technically a sale, but got an email from Citi this past weekend saying that you get 5% cashback on all clothing purchases from October 1st to the end of the year. So pretty much 5% off everything...

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

This is not technically a sale, but got an email from Citi this past weekend saying that you get 5% cashback on all clothing purchases from October 1st to the end of the year. So pretty much 5% off everything...

does that include payments through paypal gift? :D

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Joseph A. Banks. Buy 1 suit at full price, get 2 free.
(10)

silverwarebandit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Donate $20.00 or more to Apolis' fundraiser, receive 20% off. Apolis seems to have a rather strict no sale policy from what I've gathered, so this is a pretty good opportunity if you've been eyeing that Rapha sweater for some fall/winter bike rides.

In 2009, we started our Bangladesh Project in partnership with a small artisan co-op to produce our Market Bag. As demand for the Market Bag has grown, the co-op’s infrastructure needs to grow as well. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to partner with us and with our artisans to build the Bangladesh Sewing Academy. As a stakeholder, you will be a part of the collective investment of $8,500 in the building of a new facility, the purchase of 20 new sewing machines & the wages of 2 trainers who will provide 20 women with employment training every 6 months.
Stakeholders contributing $20 or more will also receive 20% savings on their next purchase at the Apolis Online Shop only through October 10th.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fred Segal Santa Monica 50% off semi-annual sale from September 23 to October 9

"During the second week of September 26, selected merch will be discounted up to 60% off and finally, the week of October 3 will have stuff on sale up to 75% off."

Last edited:

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

karmaguy

Reaction score

"During the second week of September 26, selected merch will be discounted up to 60% off and finally, the week of October 3 will have stuff on sale up to 75% off."

anyone wanna proxy?

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anybody uses Biotherm moisturizers it's only $20 on their site right now plus free shipping (FSHIP360)

LAIT CORPOREL

or
OIL THERAPY - BAUME CORPS

I've used the first one before, very nice moisturizer. Not sure about the second one.

Edit: This is technically a women's product but the scent isn't too bad on this first one at least.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a working Yoox code? Ones from past few pages not working anymore.

JChance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I just dropped by the local Marshall at South Coast plaza today and I saw they just got a large shipment "direct from Italy": lots of GF Ferre, Ralph Lauren (Purple and Black Label), Canali shirts, a bunch of Made in Italy stuff (that I didnt even know of) and some Jack Spade and Rag and Bone, so if you are local, might as well go check it out. Most of the stuff I saw were in 40 and higher though.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be down for someone to proxy me some R&B in size 40/M...:D

tellure

Reaction score

Dropped by this sale today and it seemed pretty good actually, with a flat 50% off everything in the men's store. I only checked out the Fred Segal 'Trend' store.. didn't have time to go by the higher end one. Didn't end up buying anything, but here's a few brands I saw:

- Drkshdw black jeans, denim jackets, denim jacket w/ leather sleeves (L and XL)
- Elizabeth & James shirts (mostly brightly colored, M, L)
- V:Room hoodies (lots of these, different colors, plus some henleys in same material (S, L, M?)
- Chimala pants, AG Jeans, couple pairs of Simon Miller jeans (30, 32)
- Some leather jackets of a brand I hadn't heard of, quality seemed kind of cheap but cuts were nice (S, L)
- Woolrich sweaters, shirts
- Couple Nigel Cabourn grey wool jackets, XL I think
- Stone Island, some weird sweaters
- CP company - shirts, shorts, pants too I think
- Comme des Garcons shirts

Very small store but nice selection of stuff. I may swing by and check out the other store tomorrow.

Last edited:

S-Town

Reaction score
^^
tellure, how do those V::Room hoodies feel? Pretty thick? All cotton?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads