• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know it's far from sale season, but sometimes stores offer coupon codes for regular price stuff

Last edited:

corneliusparky

Reaction score
I know it's sorta a SF no no but if you are in LA and looking for some shorts, American Rag has some Schneider on sale in Large for 85%....really nice light fabric. Also a blazer in 4 and 5 at same discount.

corneliusparky

Reaction score
Suit was grey or beige (can't remember exactly), shorts are a light grey slight blue color. Suit was around $130, shorts were $50.

They also have some drkshadow T's, a few silent T's and sns herning (just the light undersweater) at that rate too. Oh and some EG pants. T's were all in large.

Last edited:

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The R&B peacoat came in today, doesnt fit me, actually a bit too tight... thought it was gonna be too large. Anyone if anyone wants to buy it off me drop me a PM, thought there were a few that missed out on the deal. Just a heads up, my sellin price is going to be a tad more than NM's to cover shipping, paypal fees, etc.

Nopike343

Reaction score
Sizing down on that R&B peacoat made no sense. I got my true size and it was still too small. It's a strange fit. The arms are long but the coat is very slim, short and heavy. That coat would be better if it were not so heavy and well insulated.

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sizing down on that R&B peacoat made no sense. I got my true size and it was still too small. It's a strange fit. The arms are long but the coat is very slim, short and heavy. That coat would be better if it were not so heavy and well insulated.

Yeah, the sizing is weird, I would def. need a size up for proper fit, very narrow in the arms too, of course it kinda feels like one of those coats you need to break in a bit for proper fit. Was shocked at how insulated and heavy it is, prob. VERY warm.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to chime in on the 85% off at American Rag -
Pretty crappy selection, but expected because stuff was flying when it was at 75% off. But you are in luck if you are a size 7 in Schneider or a L-XL in Owens. Some N. Hoolywood pants, Chimala trousers in a size 30. You can snag a W+H white tube scarf for like $7.

I know it's sorta a SF no no but if you are in LA and looking for some shorts, American Rag has some Schneider on sale in Large for 85%....really nice light fabric. Also a blazer in 4 and 5 at same discount.

Did I miss something? Why is Am Rag a SF no-no?

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know when Orvis does markdowns for f/w?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Shoebuy.com has 10% off everything

I snagged an AE Wingtip for like 250-260$.. going to return those ****** J-Crew Giffords when they finally get delivered. I ended up getting the Lombard wingtip, wanted a rubber sole for drunken shenanigans (why I felt J-crew ones would be decent beaters).

love your avatar. good to see it back :nodding:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoebuy.com has 10% off everything

I snagged an AE Wingtip for like 250-260$.. going to return those ****** J-Crew Giffords when they finally get delivered. I ended up getting the Lombard wingtip, wanted a rubber sole for drunken shenanigans (why I felt J-crew ones would be decent beaters).

I have the Lombards, great shoes and your listed reason is one of the reasons I got one as well.:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads