Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Froosh

Froosh Senior member

Thom Browne in NYC is having their Spring sale. 40% off in store.

Ooh... proxy for Thom Browne size 4 shirts anyone?

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Is The Corner sale coming back soon? any current private sale codes for The Corner? thks

coming back where ? whole bunch of stuff is already discounted

The discount will probably drop to 40%-50% off in a few weeks but yah some of the brands are at 30% off now.

3. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

"Give Back to Forum" PSA: redsquareclothing has a 35% off minus VAT for non EU "THEBIGONE".

Best pick for me is the Sanders below 100GBP and some other stuff.

4. Zeemon

Zeemon Senior member

It sucks that almost every high end european store has sales only for US-customers

5. phreak

phreak Senior member

Summer sale starts tomorrow at South Willard (online and in-store). [​IMG]

Hmm no Schneider on the website :/

6. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

WrongWeather started sale. I had a great experience with them, even though they could not mark down the item's value to due regulations in Portugal they worked with me on the checkout process (paypal seemed to not be cooperating at the time) and everything went smoothly, very fast shipment too.

7. jslade

jslade Senior member

It doesn't start until 12PM, I believe. At least, that's what it said in the email that you receive if you're on their mailing list. Supposedly there will be Schneider, MHL, BoO, and Gitman in the sale.

Can anybody let me in on how Schneider runs? I'm usually in between a small and a medium.

8. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Is the Portland Blackbird holding the designer sale as well? Has anybody stopped by yet and checked it out?

9. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

The website also includes the South Willard x CDW line in the summer sale, but I don't think the sale prices will go up until 12PM. Does anyone know how that stuff runs? I heard it runs huge but I guess my question is - if the site shows that a L=42, is that not the same sizing I would use for suits/blazers? If I'm a 42R in suit jackets, should I get the size L in the Crescent Down Works?

10. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

WrongWeather started sale. I had a great experience with them, even though they could not mark down the item's value to due regulations in Portugal they worked with me on the checkout process (paypal seemed to not be cooperating at the time) and everything went smoothly, very fast shipment too.

Good heads up, will have to check them out. Free worldwide shipping right now too. Love WW service, have always had good experience. Support the affiliates.

SW takes all stock down before sales to adjust stock, price, inventory, etc. It doesn't start until 12pm, but that is PST since they're based in Cali. That means not until 3pm EST.

It doesn't start until 12PM, I believe. At least, that's what it said in the email that you receive if you're on their mailing list. Supposedly there will be Schneider, MHL, BoO, and Gitman in the sale.

Can anybody let me in on how Schneider runs? I'm usually in between a small and a medium.

Sup? Depending on the piece and intended fit, SS can run slim to loose, but generally, the button down shirts run slim with high armholes and MoP buttons, great materials (that goes for all SS pieces though in terms of materials). I am a small in most brands except BoO where I wear medium, and I wear a 4 in SS shirts, 4-5 in pants, 4 in sweaters/knits, and 5 in blazers and some coats (I've to size up one from my shirt size for blazers and coats I've tried on).

So typically 3=XS, 4=small, 5=medium, 6=large, etc.

11. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

really? i saw the sale stuff and the stuff has been marked down for a while.

12. CityHunter

CityHunter Senior member

The website also includes the South Willard x CDW line in the summer sale, but I don't think the sale prices will go up until 12PM. Does anyone know how that stuff runs? I heard it runs huge but I guess my question is - if the site shows that a L=42, is that not the same sizing I would use for suits/blazers? If I'm a 42R in suit jackets, should I get the size L in the Crescent Down Works?

The SW x CDW line has never been marked down, and I doubt it will be this time around. The only time I remember SW marking down their house line is their button-downs they produced a while back.

13. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

really? i saw the sale stuff and the stuff has been marked down for a while.

Looks like it actually starts tomorrow.

14. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

SW is going to be 20% off

15. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

Looks like it actually starts tomorrow.

yes mean to say june 3