Official Sales Alert thread - sales, coupon and discount codes

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jun 22, 2007.

1. jslade

jslade Senior member

Ah man, for some reason my shipping address was defaulted to my billing address. I just shot them an email. I really hope they check their email and rectify the mistake before shipping out my order tomorrow, as I'm on the other side of the country right now...

2. stylesmurf

stylesmurf Senior member

Ah man, for some reason my shipping address was defaulted to my billing address. I just shot them an email. I really hope they check their email and rectify the mistake before shipping out my order tomorrow, as I'm on the other side of the country right now...
    Should probably call them instead of emailing???? Also, worse cast scenario they/you can pay the carrier to reroute while its enroute.

3. jslade

jslade Senior member

Should probably call them instead of emailing????
    Also, worse cast scenario they/you can pay the carrier to reroute while its enroute.

They don't list a phone number under their contact information for whatever reason. It's strange.

I had no idea I could reroute the package via UPS. I just looked it up, and it's definitely an option. Looks like that'll save my hide in case they don't get my email in time. Thanks!

4. zippyh

zippyh Senior member

They don't list a phone number under their contact information for whatever reason. It's strange.

I had no idea I could reroute the package via UPS. I just looked it up, and it's definitely an option. Looks like that'll save my hide in case they don't get my email in time. Thanks!

I believe only the sender can reroute a package in transit.
    As the receiver, you can't reroute it until after they try and deliver.

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I believe only the sender can reroute a package in transit.
    As the receiver, you can't reroute it until after they try and deliver.

The recipient can if it doesn't need a signature on delivery, if it does, then the sender has to change/reroute it.

6. jslade

jslade Senior member

Ugh, that sucks. Most companies usually request a signature upon delivery.

I guess I'll just hope that they get my email in time before shipping it out tomorrow. [​IMG] It's not too big of a deal either way -- just a hassle, I suppose.

7. dmash

dmash Senior member

To elaborate on that though.....A LOT of companies will under no circumstances change the shipping address after the order is placed. They will cancel the order and allow you to place it again, but they wont change it. This is to cut down on any type of fraud and somebody hacking your email, seeing that an order was placed and having it shipped to their place instead.

8. stylebeast

stylebeast Member

rick owens on gilt woot woot

9. ThomSquared

ThomSquared Senior member

Anybody know the needsupply code for this month? Thinking about making my first purchase from them.

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

damn, studying so much and missed out on that parka!

11. MS007

MS007 Senior member

me too. It doesn't fit one size large by any chance? Debating if I should go for XS.

12. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

Anybody know the needsupply code for this month? Thinking about making my first purchase from them.

MARCHSF should work for 10% off mens items only @ Need. SF Discount..

13. SeanathonHuff

SeanathonHuff Senior member

14. Meis

Meis Senior member

Baron Wells shirt sizing is TTS IMO. I wear smalls in shirts in just about every brand (except BoO where I'm a medium) and smalls in Baron Wells fits me very well, slim and non constricting. I was wondering about the leg opening on the pants since it isn't listed, but it looks like the waist fit true to normal trouser/pants sizing by the looks of it. Would love to hear some thoughts on the pants.
    +1 its pretty TTS. Fits shorter like BoO though a little less constricting than BoO. The measurements on their site for the shirts are pretty dead on. I wear a size small in both BoO and Baron-Wells, I tried on a BW x-small and it was too small for me. As far as pants- I had a pair but sold them. Leg opening was I think 7in. I sold mine b/c the thighs turned out to be a little snug for me. Waist was pretty TTS if I remember correctly. I'd try emailing them, the last time I bought stuff from them (before this current buy) they were very quick at answering my questions. also- sold my size 30 chinos to thebarsmydestination so he could probably answer some of the chino sizing questions.

15. Robstrongo

Robstrongo Senior member

3sixteen online store 50% off.

http://shop.3sixteen.com

Code: SPRING11