• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bort

Reaction score
Douglas Fir in LA has some pretty good markdowns on Engineered Garments (leather and suede jackets), CP company, WWM, Stone, etc.

The Douglas Fir shoe store across the street has some pretty good deals too. They have lots of Duckie Brown Florsheim in burgundy and a pretty sweet pair of Margiela side zip boots (size 44), the ones with the white distressing all over.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
urban outfitters has Monitaly shoes on sale but only 4 online. at the store in chinatown dc there were a bunch more in all sizes
i would have bought some but yuketen wont re-sole them. it may not matter to some of you ...

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whatever123
i would have bought some but yuketen wont re-sole them. it may not matter to some of you ...

oh this is helpful ... i had no idea. i always wondered why he had yuketen and monitaly. the aesthetic is different but in terms of quality is Yuketen > monitaly?

i guess with no resoling i can answer my own question

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
oh this is helpful ... i had no idea. i always wondered why he had yuketen and monitaly. the aesthetic is different but in terms of quality is Yuketen > monitaly? i guess with no resoling i can answer my own question
its likely you can find someone else to do it but it would be expensive. but yeah, when they came out i e-mailed yuketen and they said they wont touch them. i havent seen them in person but i bet the construction is still very good. the monitaly clothing is about as good as it gets (in terms of construction).

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
oh this is helpful ... i had no idea. i always wondered why he had yuketen and monitaly. the aesthetic is different but in terms of quality is Yuketen > monitaly?

i guess with no resoling i can answer my own question

yuketen is made by quoddy

kwoyeu

Reaction score
CONTEXT seems to have new markdowns on a lot of stuff. i'm sure all theband stuff are newly marked down today. haven't been monitoring the other stuff though.

Qudi

Reaction score
LEC 20$ off 75$ and free shipping with THINKSPRING PIN 1966. Just make sure to size down.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pronxs
anyone had any order confirmation from gravity pope?

It takes a minute, but I had an order from gravity pope late last week which was shipped and confirmed. Email their support if you're worried. They're good at replying.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
It takes a minute, but I had an order from gravity pope late last week which was shipped and confirmed. Email their support if you're worried. They're good at replying.

thanks. ordered exactly 1 week ago without any news, hope they will come soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads