• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

raven37457

Reaction score
Originally Posted by deejaysoy
rag-bone.com and shopbird.com are at 70% off on their sale stuff.

Thank you very much. I needed a moc and I picked up the Eastland Falmouth USA Camp Moc. I hope they fit.

hobojones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
Something wrong /w their webstore? Can never access it.

Meh, it's typically like that, though if you're looking for the sale, you can't get it online in the first place. You'd have to walk or phone in.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^awesome find. Would cop the CPs if they had a 42.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to size vanishing elephants? I usually take a 8.5, sizing suggestions are saying go with a size 9 but I wanted someone else's opinion. And if you guys find rachel comey's, our legacy, vanishing elephant shoes out there post them up.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
Size up if between sizes. They're so sleek that they won't look big

I'd actually size down if between sizes. I usually wear an 8 and my 8s in VE fit a little large... not enough that I could go down to a 7 but enough that I usually wear them with an insole

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm an 11.5 and an 11 was too narrow for me, nit too short, so that may explain the difference

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"yooxlovescostume" is good for 20% off + free shipping on costume national. Some nice belts left.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BlackToothedGrin
I'm an 11.5 and an 11 was too narrow for me, nit too short, so that may explain the difference

mine don't fit narrow... Oddly enough they fit short (despite my feet having a high arch) and w/out the insole the two sides meet and overlap near the top of the laces

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whynot
Some further discounts at creatures of comfort.

CP Distressed Combat Boots now $340: 44, 45 left

Was tracking the Acne Climb Jacket, down to $225 from the original $750. Thought the pockets might be too much but liked it in person. Picked one up.

http://shop.creaturesofcomfort.us/co...bat-boots.aspx
http://shop.creaturesofcomfort.us/ac...mb-jacket.aspx

Some other items too.

Again, my ownership of the W+H boots in black prevents me from ever being able to justify these, but that's a swanky deal.

Re: Vanishing Elephant sizing - I'll add to the confusion and say that I went with a 12 in the oxfords I bought. I'm usually a 12 in sneakers, but sometimes find dress shoes to be a touch big, so I often size a half size down. An 11 in the oxfords I bought would have been too small.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads