• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

graphicd

Reaction score
Lands End Canvas has 40% off sale items with code CANVASFS50 and PIN 3311. That code is supposed to have free shipping as well.

If it doesn't work, they have one listed on their site for just the 40% off: CANVAS40 and PIN 1234

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis
ordered the barbour tokihito bicycle jacket from Opening Ceremony, got the email today that they don't actually have the inventory. I hate it when stores do that. Such a disappointment, I was so psyched for it.
Always order from one of the OC stores over the phone during sale time. Much of the online stock is on the shop floors, so someone could walk in and buy it after you order it online if they haven't pulled it yet.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^yep, lesson learned. i actually found the jacket elsewhere, but paid about 150 more for it. once i had it on the way (in my mind) i couldn't just pass it up!

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by graphicd
Lands End Canvas has 40% off sale items with code CANVASFS50 and PIN 3311. That code is supposed to have free shipping as well.

If it doesn't work, they have one listed on their site for just the 40% off: CANVAS40 and PIN 1234

Thanks!
I picked up 3 overdye oxfords for $32 shipped

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol lands end

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
LOVEMYDREAMBOX

extra 10% off + free shipping on items currently in your dream box (YOOX)

ffffuuuu.gif

Would've saved me some skrill last night. Oh well, not the end of the world.

skunkworks

Reaction score
Careful. If you read reviews, everyone complains about wonky sizing. Not sure if it's even worth $16
biggrin.gif

officeboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
Careful. If you read reviews, everyone complains about wonky sizing. Not sure if it's even worth $16
biggrin.gif

Wonky sizing on lands end or just the canvas stuff?

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
biggrin.gif

yeah i read about trex arms... i dont really care though since im wearing a white coat all the time anyway so the sleeves could be at my elbows, really, as long as it fits in the chest..

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
lol me too. need shirts that i dont mind getting barfed on for the hospital
ffffuuuu.gif

Exactly, lands end has proved pretty useful for cheap basics to me, h8 all u want jet
smile.gif
Edit: You sure they gonna fit you man? I wear small in the canvas stuff and I'm pretty sure you're smaller than me.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
15% off at Street Ammo w/ code "AMMO15"

Always nice if you want to cop SNS Herning knits & aren't waiting for ultra sale time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads