• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Friend

Reaction score
Throwing in some love for Eyn Vas having a moving sale (and an additional 17% off with SUBSTANCE), who deserve more recognition for what they do with extremely wearable and comfy slightly-avant slightly-yoga wear.

The Uro and Apeiros pants, as well as the Diem tees are great and in frequent rotation for me. Their fabric and tonal color choices are so nice.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End Clothing - www.endclothing.com -
BLACK FRIDAY
20% OFF
We are now offering 20% off selected items including sale for a limited time only.

Discount automatically applicable at the checkout.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Elliott - www.johnelliott.com - Flash sale - MAINLINE FRENCH TERRY For a limited time, shop Made in Los Angeles French terry at our reduced Flash Sale pricing. Explore classic styles including Villain & Beach Hoodies, Escobar & LA Sweatpants, OS Crewnecks, and Crimson

itbegins

Reaction score
Throwing in some love for Eyn Vas having a moving sale (and an additional 17% off with SUBSTANCE), who deserve more recognition for what they do with extremely wearable and comfy slightly-avant slightly-yoga wear.

The Uro and Apeiros pants, as well as the Diem tees are great and in frequent rotation for me. Their fabric and tonal color choices are so nice.
what’s the sizing like on these?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Himel Brothers Leather - www.himelbros.com -
OUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS FINALLY HERE FOR ALL
Enjoy a rare and exclusive discount of 10% OFF our bespoke jackets in VEGETABLE TANNED GOATSKIN, AMERICAN STEERHIDE,and CANADIAN BUFFALO.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Updated daily:

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtSton