• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
Nice.

If anyone can do proxy from Barneys in Boston please PM me!
smile.gif

Have you tried calling? I've ordered from there before.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Looks pretty weak so far...does it improve once in-store sales are live?
Always a better selection instore. and yea, Barneys will gladly do a phone order. edit: I believe the store is going on instores as of today as well. My SA just emailed me to come pick up my presale today if I wanted.

racetrack

Reaction score
Holt Renfew designer sale. Up to 60% off.

*Excluding cosmetics, fragrances, Carole Tanenbaum, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci watches, Dior, MaxMara (except for December 2nd to the 8th), Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Links of London, Diesel Denim,Thomas Pink, Holt Renfrew Furs and other selected departments. Excludes holts salon & spa gift certificates and services. Excludes all Resort and Spring 2011 fashions and accessories; Made to Measure. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Sale in effect from Wednesday, December 1st through Friday, December 24th, or while quantities last. Styles, quantities and sizes are limited and vary by store.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Timberland Friends and Family going on through December 6th. 40% off with code 12345.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
Timberland Friends and Family going on through December 6th. 40% off with code 12345.

Friends & Family 40% Savings Dec 2010

Offer valid for TFO, TSR and Ecom . Valid Thru 12-6-2010. Offer valid online at timberland.com in the U.S. only. Valid on in-stock merchandise only; not valid on prior purchases or on boot styles 10061, 10025, 15551, Custom Footwear Orders, Timberland Boot CompanyÂ
00ae.png
Elite Collection, gift cards. Void where prohibited. Returns will be credited at discount price. Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions, or other errors

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Schott factory sale is happening this Saturday (12/4) in beautiful, bucolic Elizabeth, New Jersey. It's from 8 a.m. to noon, but apparently people start lining up early. If you live in NYC and don't have a car, you can always take the bus and get the full bridge & tunnel experience.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racetrack
Holt Renfew designer sale. Up to 60% off.

*Excluding cosmetics, fragrances, Carole Tanenbaum, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci watches, Dior, MaxMara (except for December 2nd to the 8th), Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Links of London, Diesel Denim,Thomas Pink, Holt Renfrew Furs and other selected departments. Excludes holts salon & spa gift certificates and services. Excludes all Resort and Spring 2011 fashions and accessories; Made to Measure. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Sale in effect from Wednesday, December 1st through Friday, December 24th, or while quantities last. Styles, quantities and sizes are limited and vary by store.

^ Thanks, hoping balenciaga is included.

dawit

Reaction score
Any good deals on APC jeans or Dior Homme raw jeans flying around?

dawit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
Buy them from Need Supply and use code "Sfnov".

I've woke up to late to get my size 30 or 31 in petit's, damn...

btw. any good deals on Clarks BD's?

I had no time to buy anything when the sales where the best.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Have you tried calling? I've ordered from there before.
Originally Posted by Kvc06
Always a better selection instore. and yea, Barneys will gladly do a phone order. edit: I believe the store is going on instores as of today as well. My SA just emailed me to come pick up my presale today if I wanted.
Cheers guys
smile.gif
I am currently out of the country for an extended period of time so the proxy person would have to keep the stuff for me until I am back in the US. I doubt I could do phone orders as the shop would not keep the merchandise for me (I am assuming)... re Need Supply - SFNOV doesn't work anymore...but I am pretty sure you can ask for another one on the affiliate thread.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Constc8
try out SFdec because it isnt novemeber anymore

I did - it didn't work hence my suggestion for asking for another one (which would probably be "sfdec" but they'd need to activate it first). Need Supply has always provided great customer service.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
Didnt work for me, how much is the discount for that code?

I think it was 15 percent. Totally forgot that its December now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads