• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the Mr Porter sales go?

If an item was 40% off last week, 50% off this week....how low does it typically go? 80%? 90%?
they usually top at 70% with sometimes an additional 15-20% on select items in the last 2ish weeks of sale, but not all items will follow this pattern.

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxgentleman - www.luxgentleman.com - UP TO EXTRA 25% DISCOUNT on Belvest and Testoni collection

UP TO 90% Discount from full price on whole 'collection
What are you waiting for ?

**the products present in the OUTLET area are excluded from promotion

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they usually give stuff away in the final week and in the final hour they pay you take it away
There was this spot at Fred Segal in Santa Monica (RIP) that, at the end of each sale season, would have a deal where ANY 5 items would be $100. Like, hypothetically you could get (5) $500 jackets for $100. And they had some good stuff too! I cleaned up on Engineered Garments, Gitman Vintage shirts, and some obscure Japanese brands there. Apparently this worked better for the store, something about not being taxed on unsold items? I don't know how retail works, don't quote me.

The last time I was there YEARS ago, the owner was scolding some Japanese customers, telling them to never come back again, as they left with essentially garbage bags full of clothes.

Anyway, this is the closest thing to getting paid to take clothes.

Marios Giannikis

Reaction score
they usually give stuff away in the final week and in the final hour they pay you take it away
bro are you on meth? you may want to get out more. things are opening up, vaccines are very effective with 2 doses for all US-approved shots, you'll be safe.
oil contango was last year. it's doing well these days.
friendly suggestion---you may wanna get your head checked at a shrink.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bro are you on meth? you may want to get out more. things are opening up, vaccines are very effective with 2 doses for all US-approved shots, you'll be safe.
oil contango was last year. it's doing well these days.
friendly suggestion---you may wanna get your head checked at a shrink.
when you took Buzzfeed's "How many Marios are you?" quiz, what was your score?

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Not that I see in the affiliate network emails that I get. Sorry. Maybe it was the timing?
Yeah, stuff in my wish list was discounted a few hours ago, so just a bit later than the posting. Should be good for up to 70% (although most stuff is 40-60%) now.

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
MAKE YOUR SUMMER LUXURY - EXTRA 25% discount on the entire Belvest and A.Testoni collection
check it now on : LUXGENTLEMAN.COM
DISCOVER THE BELVEST LINEN JACKET COLLECTION

belvest.jpg

**the products present in the OUTLET area are excluded from promotion

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.