• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

tredmond656

Reaction score
As I know, suits are handmade of top quality. Not sure about the shoes.
Thanks for vouching for them. From reading some threads on Lutwyche and the predecessor shoe brand to its shoe line, Lodger, I think its shoes are made by Cheaney. Some of the colour descriptions are the same as Cheaney's (e.g. "Dark leaf") and it was last mentioned in a thread on Lutwyche's shoes (and Lodger shoes) that they sold rebagded Cheaneys.

See thread below:

I also suspect the shoes could be a few years old because it seems the last time the Lutwyche brand was active was in 2018, and their main retail brand website is full of 2018 season ads: https://www.lutwyche.co.uk/

The same shoes on sale also appear on this website: https://www.lutwyche.co.uk/shoes

I bought a couple of pairs. I emailed them a couple of questions and am concerned they have not responded. It has been eight days, with no response to my followup a couple of days ago. I did receive an auto reply email stating their workshop (for their clothes) is closed due to the "current situation".

Unfortunately I'm not in the UK so I'm not sure what recourse I have if they are not able to fulfill the order.

Has anyone else that bought shoes from them recently had them shipped yet?

Reaction score
Has anyone else that bought shoes from them recently had them shipped yet?
I have just received my first order from Lutwyche, no shoes yet, but 3 impeccable suits + a navy jacket beautifully packed. I am in the seventh heaven. :) Look forward to receive the rest of my orders. What a pleasure.

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.