• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own four pairs of the Feit hikers, two wool, two regular, and they are indeed great. The wool hikers are especially fantastic in winter.

I’ve been waffling on the tan lugged hikers for forever, and almost bought them. But, now they are sold out in my size. Oh well.

Reaction score
Clearance sale. 85% off.

Kalec

Reaction score
Update: I did a few research about their shoemaker and it seems to be a English maker called "Lodger" which went out of business and bought by Lutwyche around 2011. Any guess on whether these were newly made shoes in small batch or NOS from 2011?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Crossposting from the Canoe Club thread:

Yoooooo,

So I was going through some planning type stuff with the team the other day, and I realized we never took some time to celebrate us being on SF for the last 2 years. January would've been the anniversary, but figured better late than never to hook it up a little.

Please use code: SFANNIVERSARY21. for 25% off the top sitewide. I'll have this running through Friday.

Really appreciate everyone here. I have made lifelong friends with many of you, and I'm endlessly thankful for that. Feeling ultra fortunate to get to kick around on an online forum about clothes as part of my job. Hit me up with any questions.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy