• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of shoe are you?
From today on luxgentleman.com

EXTRA special 30% on all Louis Leeman shoes

use the coupon code: LUIS30

and

EXTRA 20% special on all Carlos Santos shoes
use the coupon code: CRS30

Check it now: luxgentleman.com

post_styleforum3.jpg

post_styleforum_1.jpg

Philby

Reaction score
Thanks. Agreed. IMO all the usual big sales have been sorta ‘meh’ this year, maybe last year, too. But I’ve never had an item I wanted from YOOX reach a price that I felt was a great deal.
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know whether there is any Yoox sale in the year during which prices for some of the rarer brands reliably fall?

Caractacus

Reaction score
Sorry to ask, but does anyone know whether there is any Yoox sale in the year during which prices for some of the rarer brands reliably fall?
Yoox is quite random with its sales and pricing. For example, sometimes, they will cut the retail price of an item by half without showing it as being on sale. You just have to find an item you like and watch its price over time. Also, try installing a coupon code extension, such as Honey or Slickdeals, in your browser to check for working codes. Sometimes, you get lucky.

sneet

Reaction score
As far as I know there isn't. Essentially all items on yoox are playing a price shuffle game, and those price changes are sometimes but not always triggered by major holidays/events. When you see a post in this thread that says yoox is having a "sale" it means the prices on some items changed. It isn't even consistently a price drop as well. Sometimes an item isn't on "sale", just listed at say $85 from $400 msrp. Once a "sale" hits, the item is instead "50% off" and goes up to $200 on sale.

As mentioned above, just take the items you like and save them on yoox and check up on them from time to time.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's