• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

turk malloy

Reaction score
Has anyone found anywhere to get the new Kim Jones Dior stuff on sale? They have like 4 stockists online, and they never go on sale, not apparently as the world is ending and retail is imploding

nekromantik

Reaction score
Already happening
Not quite :)
I am referring to brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior etc who do not do end of season sales let alone discounts.
I not seen any of the above type brands website offering discounts. So far its been online retailers like Farfetch and boutiques offering discounts.
Will this be first time we see likes of Dior offering discounts on current season items.

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not quite :)
I am referring to brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior etc who do not do end of season sales let alone discounts.
I not seen any of the above type brands website offering discounts. So far its been online retailers like Farfetch and boutiques offering discounts.
Will this be first time we see likes of Dior offering discounts on current season items.
I don't keep up with those brands but I know I've seen Gucci and I believe Dior occasionally on sale at other retailers, and wouldn't be surprised if we've seen some sales already that have included these brands.

nekromantik

Reaction score
I don't keep up with those brands but I know I've seen Gucci and I believe Dior occasionally on sale at other retailers, and wouldn't be surprised if we've seen some sales already that have included these brands.
Maybe.
Like recent Farfetch and MatchesFashion codes dont work for Gucci for example.
Some of these brands are very strict on discounts sadly. Dior sometimes have end of season sales but last year in UK they had none.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Louis Vuitton is the only clothing brand I’ve seen to never have a sale. Everyone else has sales twice a year. Maybe not Hermès, too. But it’s def a 1-3 brands only.

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
Louis Vuitton is the only clothing brand I’ve seen to never have a sale. Everyone else has sales twice a year. Maybe not Hermès, too. But it’s def a 1-3 brands only.
Hermes has sample sales in different cities. I know they've had them in Paris, NY and Miami at least.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.