• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yup, as Fok said above, 25% sitewide fam. Always feel free to reach me here or at [email protected]
I will say, I'm not physically going to be in the shop for the indefinite future, so for something related to measurements or shipping information, we'll be able to get back to you a little more quickly at [email protected]

Appreciate you guys, hope this gives you something to smile about.

Chase

Pinky_Black copy.png

logboy

Reaction score
DENTS (& everything else) at 20% off when spending +£50 >

very much recommended seller. always quick. great range of shoe care, including saphir, too.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
+1; AFPOS is a great seller and also a long-time forum supporter. See their affil thread.
They aren't an affiliate sponsor any more, but they are a class act, and we hope to have Julian back soon. Things are tough all over. Support small and medium sized businesses (so, nearly all of sponsors) if you can. Buy a gift card, buy something mundane that you would never normally need, or splurge if you are in the position to do so. This is the time for everyone to come together to help each other.

Outside of the forum, order curbside takeout (it's actually probably safer than using delivery service, especially if you live outside a major metropolis in a single family house, and you can say hi through the window, from your favorite restaurants.

Be good to each other.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score
Again, not a sale, but I know that a lot of you are stocking up using Amazon or Ebay. Please use our links to do so.

www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com

We have some great sponsors and we run ads, it's a tough time for us too, and multiple families work for this company. I've already taken a personal paycut in anticipation for a tough few months, and the very last things to be cut will be our salaried employees. We also continue to employ contractors to make the forum experience better. A lot of things most people will not notice. Our overhead is also not insignificant because of the size of the forum.

Using our links costs you nothing, and we get a small commissions.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.