• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nekromantik

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has found any deals on farfetch with this extra 20% off promo? I never seem to find anything there priced anywhere near Mr.Porter or Matches sales.
Only thing i found was a Craig Green hoodie for £170 after extra 20%.

dkt

Reaction score
For those of you in Canada, Uniqlo is having a (clearout) sale on their Lambswool sweaters at $20 (Canadian dollars), regular price is $40. For the brown colour there is still a full size selection left. You can buy it thru their app and pick up in store for free (or ship it for $8).

I bought one but I think I will return it, I find wearing a large brown sweater just makes a person look dirty and I can see why there is still a full size selection left.

Good luck for any of you that wants to buy it.

LuxGentleman

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The first to wear the historic Baracuta G9 is the legendary Elvis, not just anyone, in King Creole and in everyday life, closely followed by Ryan O’Neill, Frank Sinatra and, of course, He …
I won’t even tell you who. Him, the king of Cool, in the historical interpretation of Thomas Crown.

In parallel, the Baracuta G10, a simple simple raincoat with two “very British” pockets (such as tea and green spiders) was worn by the English national world champion in 1960.

Here a great classic, the G9, made of cotton and polyester with a Fraser Tartan breathable lining in Coolmax cotton / polyester, is enriched with a Thermore® padding, the special Thermal Booster. Thanks to an intelligent insulation system, it guarantees a constant level of body heat even in the most extreme conditions.

Then there is the G10, the best anti-rain outerwear in Great Britain that, like the G9, with an ergo padded layer is an excellent ally during the coldest months of the year. A timeless myth that, from the past, returns to the present with a more modern soul.

Today you can also wear a BARACUTA jacket that has made Hollywood history ...

discover the dedicated section on Luxgentleman.com

We remind you that you can use the discount code: sale20

We ship worldwide ✈

IsoE

Reaction score
For those of you in Canada, Uniqlo is having a (clearout) sale on their Lambswool sweaters at $20 (Canadian dollars), regular price is $40. For the brown colour there is still a full size selection left. You can buy it thru their app and pick up in store for free (or ship it for $8).

I bought one but I think I will return it, I find wearing a large brown sweater just makes a person look dirty and I can see why there is still a full size selection left.

Good luck for any of you that wants to buy it.

BTW do you happen to know the Canadian Uniqlo main pieces are made in China or Vietnam/Burma, I used to buy many basics like denim shirts, hoodies and flannel/cord shirts 7~9 yrs ago when lived in Asia, they were all made in China and the quality was just superb, now I couldn't find the same design and quality in shirts/sweaters bought from U.S Uniqlo and they're made in Vienam or other SE Asian places shifted from China, wondering is it just U.S or Uniqlo has slipped after all.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%