• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ctttt777

Reaction score
And anyone has the idea when will Ralph Lauren go for extra 40% off on RRL& purple label? Seems in post years it's around mid-August.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any Unionmade orders still pending? I tried to stock up on some shaving supplies when it got to 70% off. Received one order from the 50% off sale, still have one pending from the 70% off sale. Looks like site is down so no way to check. Guess I'll file a credit card chargeback if I don't hear in the next few days...

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any Unionmade orders still pending? I tried to stock up on some shaving supplies when it got to 70% off. Received one order from the 50% off sale, still have one pending from the 70% off sale. Looks like site is down so no way to check. Guess I'll file a credit card chargeback if I don't hear in the next few days...
Wow, didn't know the site is down. I ordered some pomade and some soap a few days ago at 70% off and it shipped. They should send out an order shipped email, gmail filtered it out of my primary inbox. Might be worth searching for it.

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Wow, didn't know the site is down. I ordered some pomade and some soap a few days ago at 70% off and it shipped. They should send out an order shipped email, gmail filtered it out of my primary inbox. Might be worth searching for it.
I received my 50% order but just got an email last night that my 70% order was cancelled and I received a refund.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, got a shipment notice and my first package, just nothing on my second. Waiting for the cancellation email. Figure it's coming but holding out hope for a few more days...

bamgrinus

Reaction score
I just received my 70% off item today.

FWIW I remember they'd sometimes in the past during big sales (like the archive sales they used to do) the inventory online would get out of sync with what got sold from the store.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.