• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wrenkin

Reaction score
On a side note, does yoox have country specific stock and own price adjusting system or it's global, same stock but currency conversion?
I simply wanna know if I'm eyeing a same pair of loafers with just fellow American shoppers or more...:oops:
YOOX stock isn’t totally global. Sometimes there are shoes I’ll see on an aggregator site and click though only to see an error message. But if I change the country to Italy they’re visible. It’s not just a brand issue either because a totally different selection of the same brand is available for my country.

IsoE

Reaction score
YOOX stock isn’t totally global. Sometimes there are shoes I’ll see on an aggregator site and click though only to see an error message. But if I change the country to Italy they’re visible. It’s not just a brand issue either because a totally different selection of the same brand is available for my country.
Does yoox allow shopping across countries then? Like Mr P has no issues shipping across between U.S and U.K.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.