• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

gfmozart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's frustrating that Yoox is clearly the place for MrP leftovers, but is trying to sell them at higher prices than the MrP sale price.
if you follow some of the italian boutiques, their 70% or clearance prices are cheaper than yoox pricing when their stock hits yoox. I think yoox shifts the pricing back up to 30% or 50% level before discounting further as the season fades from novelty/trend-worthiness

styleforumfan

Reaction score
Does Mr P US price match its own sale and issue refund on further price drop after you bought?

IsoE

Reaction score
On a side note, does yoox have country specific stock and own price adjusting system or it's global, same stock but currency conversion?
I simply wanna know if I'm eyeing a same pair of loafers with just fellow American shoppers or more...:oops:

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'll add too that the only people that really seek out these types of review sites are folks with an axe to grind. The one caveat is when the company is working directly with the review site and directing their customers to leave a review. My companies TrustPilot page had 3 angry reviews for 15 years of being in business. When we created an account, that jumped quickly to 500+ 5 star reviews
Forgot that we did this just last year: https://www.styleforum.net/threads/we-discuss-and-review-trustpilot-who-watches-the-watchmen.606724/

I'm moving the posts on that here, there.

Cheersm

Fok.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.