• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Multiple exclusions on the farfetch code

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Regarding Mr. Porter, has anyone bought anything from them, on say 30% sale, and then had the piece be even further reduced to say 40%. Then they honor the new sale price and send you a refund?
No, they won't price match on discount items - you'll have to return it and hope you can re buy it before someone else does. Chances of doing that successfully are slim these days, because (1) you don't know when the item will go back online (if they do - see above post re certain items being held back) and (2) Mr P sales are super popular (so a lot of people browsing for items at all hours of day).
Just buy it and be happy with the 30 percent discount is what I'd recommend, particularly if it's at low stock.

FsXClan1

Reaction score
What are your online experiences with Barneys.com? I heard that items you order are actually out of stock already and now I'm unsure.

thomasec

Reaction score
Does anyone know a reliable way to be alerted when Porter does their restocks?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.