• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Arthur-C

Reaction score
Graduate Store
Mid Season Sales - 30% OFF on ALL SS19

WWW.GRADUATESTORE.FR

A.P.C. / AMI / COMMON PROJECTS / ASICS / CONVERSE / COMME DES GARÇONS / NEELDES / RALPH LAUREN / STUSSY & MORE

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine works. You just need to log in, follow the private sale link, and the the 30% is applied in the cart.

karmaguy

Reaction score
Damn. I can't even find the link.
I could be wrong but I believe the MP private sale only works for some people that spent at least a certain amount at MP over the past year or so. So you don’t see any link because the sale isn’t extended to you. Regular end of SS19 sale is soon though?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I believe the MP private sale only works for some people that spent at least a certain amount at MP over the past year or so. So you don’t see any link because the sale isn’t extended to you. Regular end of SS19 sale is soon though?
Yeah, I think it starts a few weeks after the private sale.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The last time I bought anything from Mr Porter was at the 70% point of last sale season but I still got the private sale email. And I’m not a founding member or whatever they call it.

jah786

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.