• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Gotta love Farfetch for buying that odd thing that never goes on sale. Want a Danish knit from a shop in the Netherlands, but unsure of sizing? Just buy two and return one with free global shipping and returns.
Of the biggies, I like Farfetch the most, if just for discovery, because it's many buyers from many stores, rather than one specific strategy implemented my a coordinated group. I also like Matches, but if you do enough there, a $1.5K coat starts to seem like a bargain.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Of the biggies, I like Farfetch the most, if just for discovery, because it's many buyers from many stores, rather than one specific strategy implemented my a coordinated group. I also like Matches, but if you do enough there, a $1.5K coat starts to seem like a bargain.
FF seems to be awful as a company to work for, I know a couple people who left just before IPO. It seems they're quite disorganized and unsure of what they are trying to accomplish. Funny they seem big but offices are down the street from mine and it's a relatively small operation. The only thing you can be sure of is that they raise prices before sales so the % discount ends up being effectively less (confirmed this practice).

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Matches is great. Kinda like Mr. Porter, but better. Their free almost overnight shipping from the UK is nuts.

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.