• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sussi

Reaction score
How fast is Yoox with exchanges? With shipping out orders they are super fast from my experiences but now making exchange for the first time. Maybe I fucked up and would be easier to just rebuy and return.

gfmozart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
having problems adding to cart n yoox says sold out but the item is still there hours later up for sale. maybe the site is dealing with to much traffic?
they don't refresh it that quickly. somebody likely bought it already. though there are instances when the same item pops back up

gfmozart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a sample sale for Connolly in London on September 18-22 the westbury hotel 37 conduit street in the Pine room.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Suspension Point sample sale this weekend & willing to proxy?

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Superdenim have a lot of measurements for the brand

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.