• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c21ban

Reaction score
Yes, please let me know.

Here you go! Placket is different than normal and has thick MOP bottoms with a metal surround. Collar does not have stays or under collar buttons. Nice shirt but not me. It is nice for dressy casual wear but I guess my conservative side and age just won't let me wear it.

As stated earlier, I wear a 16.5/42 and it fits well. High armholes but a little more room in the waist. Not a slim fit but more of a tapered fit without being too slim.

If you want it, let me know or I will return.

The Blue mini-check was nice but it was closer to a 43 and arms were approx 37+ fit so way too big for me so that one is going back also. Fabric is a fine brushed cotton.

The other two shirts were perfect so Not bad.

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2308.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

Last edited:

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is there still any promo code that work on sale items on Notre?

orfane

Reaction score
Not really a new sale, but Colette just announced they will be closing in December. They have a 50% off sale section at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep adding items/expanding the sale as December gets closer

xeraphim

Reaction score
Not really a new sale, but Colette just announced they will be closing in December. They have a 50% off sale section at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if they keep adding items/expanding the sale as December gets closer

they won't.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another modest drop at Unionmade. Not enough to get me to bite. Can we expect any further drops?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads