• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TTSpeeder

Reaction score
Mr.Porter sent me an email this morning, offering free shipping and returns for Canada Day. The cart still charged $22.20 and Mr. Porter did not acknowledge this offer after calling. A screenshot of the email description, not the actual page gave me the free shipping. Got one item from the sale this year...

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the levi's sale includes LVC and M&C but you have to scroll through those depts. some pretty good deals actually.

Jvog

Reaction score
Someone mentioned going to ssense before the sale ended. I just was there in Montreal and it's a tiny store. A few racks of men's stuff, some marked down like 30%. One rack 70 off, very select items. You're better off shopping online

ya like you mentioned, the actual ssense boutique is tiny compared to what they actually offer on their website. last I checked, you can have items brought to the store though, and it is done fairly quickly (usually next day).

hope you enjoyed your time in our lovely city though :)

Regg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ya like you mentioned, the actual ssense boutique is tiny compared to what they actually offer on their website. last I checked, you can have items brought to the store though, and it is done fairly quickly (usually next day).

hope you enjoyed your time in our lovely city though :)

Got any recommendations? I have until Tuesday and so far have been struggling to find stuff that is uniquely Montreal

Jvog

Reaction score
Got any recommendations? I have until Tuesday and so far have been struggling to find stuff that is uniquely Montreal
in terms of shopping, I would suggest checking out michel brisson, les etoffes, belangermartin (more of a general store). those are probably the most interesting retail locations in the city. there's also harry rosen and holt renfrew which offers a more departmental vibe. there's also l'uomo montreal which is very classical CM.

if you need any other suggestions, i'd be glad to help!

jonathanS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the UK, but I believe they do.
They do - their UK 70% off isn't as robust as US - some decent things tho. Once I deducted VAT on some things, they came out to be cheaper than buying in US (Including shipping) so I'll be sending some stuff back to Mr. Porter US.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads